07-12-2016, 08:56 AM
There's all sorts of weird stuff going on in Serie A right now. Our situation aside, just look at the headlines today:
http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/87208
On Wanda talking about Icardi, it annoys me when spouses of players start mouthing off in the press about people or clubs. Satta with KPB is somewhat similar, outspoken and irritating.
The situation at Bologna is bizarre, with Diawara not turning up for training and Cheick Keita demanding more money after a year in Serie B and yet to prove himself at Bologna. I think both of their actions will only damage their reputation, as a guy like Diawara impressed me enough last season to think he could have been really good for Milan, but now I don't want him if this is his attitude.
http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/87208
On Wanda talking about Icardi, it annoys me when spouses of players start mouthing off in the press about people or clubs. Satta with KPB is somewhat similar, outspoken and irritating.
The situation at Bologna is bizarre, with Diawara not turning up for training and Cheick Keita demanding more money after a year in Serie B and yet to prove himself at Bologna. I think both of their actions will only damage their reputation, as a guy like Diawara impressed me enough last season to think he could have been really good for Milan, but now I don't want him if this is his attitude.



