Summer mercato 2021
Is this Fofana of Udinese?
(05-26-2021, 08:51 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Sleeping Giant: Leao and Bailey on the flanks and we have enormous speed.

I was scared at once, thought you used me as a source Grinundwech
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-26-2021, 09:04 PM)Artan Wrote: Is this Fofana of Udinese?

Yes, looks like it. But he's no longer there. He went to Lens last year. Did not watch him at all there, but I always thought he was a good player at Udinese. 
Quick check on Transfermarkt says he was one of the main characters in Lens's 7th place finish in France. 

France is the place to shop this summer. Ton of talent and almost all clubs are struggling financially. France and Inter, I guess  Icon_lol2
mazen111 Wrote:torres?

Andre Silva.
Lets get Barella and Hakimi from Merda Smile
What the hell happened overnight.
Conte gone. Inter in the shit.
Juve has issues with UEFA.
Rumours Tonali won't be redeemed.
De Paul almost signed. Then not signed at all... We're well and truly into silly season.
(05-26-2021, 10:18 PM)porcho Wrote: What the hell happened overnight.
De Paul almost signed. Then not signed at all... We're well and truly into silly season.

Big Grin You Australians are 12 hours ahead of all of us....but somehow, you're actually 12 hours behind!  Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
Porcho, the next day you wake up there in Australia you will read Dybala signed for Milan Inter filed for Bankruptcy, Juve expelled from, CL, Mazen getting noble prize for opening winning match threads Smile
Artan Wrote:Lets get Barella and Hakimi from Merda Smile

Bastoni and Lukaku too.
(05-26-2021, 10:18 PM)porcho Wrote: What the hell happened overnight.

Tonali what?