Summer mercato 2012
without kaka' this team will not be competitive and we can now see our CL end at the 1/8 round
Markets closed no kaka..
It's closed? I've seen no announcement. All I know is that Germany is closed.
Italy too?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
According to milannews it said mercato chiuso nessun sorpresa so market closed no suprises how does Italy close at 7 but England 12??
Italia always closes at 19.00h!
Belgian market still open
even if the market is closed, does Milan have to announce that Kaka has signed?
1 hour of wait time before we all make our conclusions about how bad this mercato has been.
(08-31-2012, 06:10 PM)WCmilan Wrote: According to milannews it said mercato chiuso nessun sorpresa so market closed no suprises how does Italy close at 7 but England 12??

Because those lazy arses need their evening Siesta Sagrin

That said I'm a bit disappointed. Yanga will not come this year, and even if he did he wouldn't be able to play in the Champions League, so it makes no difference for this year. Hope he holds out till next summer.

I'm actually glad Kaka didn't come. Not because we aren't missing his creativeness, hell we are missing it dearly, but because he would mess up our wage structures completely and we would be back where we started at the beginning of the mercato before we sold off Ibra but after we renewed Thiago's contract. If we are truly building a project, Fucking Baldy needs to stick to his plan. If we had managed to snag a cheap creative force, then yes it would be fine. If he had taken Kaka back, then we would all be lost on what the hell management are doing.

That said, I hope we manage to grab someone in the winter to solve our creative problem. But for that to happen, the players have to prove to Galliani that we actually need one first.

I'm of two minds about this mercato. We've trimmed our wage structures and hit reboot hard. At the same time, we've shot ourselves in the foot regarding our chances for Lo Scudetto and the CL for this season. Only time will tell as to whether it was worth it, 9 months to be exact.

(08-31-2012, 06:29 PM)mathiask Wrote: 1 hour of wait time before we all make our conclusions about how bad this mercato has been.

We would have had to apply for the transfer with the FIGC for approval. Means that the media would have gotten the news on the transfer fast enough. If the transfer went through, then it should have been announced. It's not like we could hide it anyway. Give up guys, our mercato is done.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Well media is yet to hear from Galliani or allegri or anyone .. Kaka could come but a deal would've already had to have been signed by now and isn't it mandatory to announce a signing the day it happens? Idk but I still have a slim, very slim hope..