Summer mercato 2012
With the current state of the team, I think that any player we sign can be considered important. Most importantly though, we need to keep hold of all our key players right now. Can't have Robinho or Boateng deciding to leave this week. It would be a mess...
Siamo a posto cosi.
(08-27-2012, 04:55 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: While there are more reports that Kaka won't be coming (apparently Bronzetti has left Madrid), Galliani has promised the team that Milan will sign "an important player" before the 31st.

That means one. One single lousy player. We need at least 4 right now for f*cks sake! One player coming in is like Oliviera coming in for Sheva, we all know how that season went. Undecided

Another big Fuck you Galliani! Big Grin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=89432

At least we secured Niang finally, although it's still not official.
Good news very talented.. I wonder, do you think he's ready at 18 to make some seria a appearances,at least similar to els last season? We may have had many injuries last season giving els more opportunity, but i think niang has equal opportunity seeing as this year we have a less competitive squad, with ibra gone his spot up front will always be competed for... Apparently Niang is a super talent and is very similar to thierry henry, hes already made 30 appearances for caen and is a big guy which is good for a league like seria a..

On these new kaka developements.. I dont believe one bit of anything I read, he said hes leaving, mou said hes leaving and he only wants milan,maybe negotiations have taken a dive but I doubt its the "end" of them, plus bronzetti is diarras agent, I mentioned this before, he said back in july that when diarra comes back from vacation in the US he WILL find an agreement with milan.. But then you read de jong being practicially done but no interviews or solid link so probably BS, on the other hand what bronzetti said about diarra was in an interview so it's more believable.
(08-27-2012, 03:28 PM)Stitch Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 01:00 AM)reza Wrote: LOL, nice custom user title Stitch

1ban Grinser044

shut up and do your work Icon_lol2

Devilol

Galliani has just confirmed that Kaka won't come. He said the operation is too difficult, due to the Spanish tax laws. Too bad, I was hoping he would join us.
he has "confirmed" that at least 5 times.
Now that Modric is in... Galliani knows he's in a favourable position so Kojak is probably just pressing Real Madrid in paying some of Kaka's wages lol... or maybe transferring him for free :')
We screwed madrid over really. They bought modric, they have kaka on 11mln wage for another like 2-3 years, he'll only come to milan and well only take him practically free with much smaller wage...

Galliani has also confirmed that Niang will play in our first team, no primavera for him at all, he'll train and play for our first team. Amazing, on fifa 12 they are pretty accurate in manager mode about what everyone develops into, hes rated 72 overall at 15 years old with a 10mln euro transfer fee, i had him for like 7 seasons he develops into 80 by 19, gets to 89 overall at 24 thats on robben/messi level.. sorry if some of u dont play fifa and dont understand anything im talking aboutBig Grin pretty much hes seen as a huge huge huge prospect, we havent heard of him because hes only 17,but in france hes talked about alot apparently and is tipped as new thierry henry(one of my fave players)
perhaps galliani plays fifa too Big Grin