Summer mercato 2012
I think there is a division on the direction of development in our club between Galliani,Barbara Berlusconi and probably Allegri.Also unlikely Berlusconi heirs wanted their inheritance to go to maintenance of a team.The loss from Samp do not bother me so as strategy for development of the team,because there is no clear line stated by management for development which to be seen that we follow.I am worried and from the fact that we lack technical players , that can change the tempo and the direction of play-for me it is for the style preferred by Allegri.English is not my native language so I apologize for spelling and grammatical errors.
wait, arent you british?
(08-26-2012, 09:19 PM)Stitch Wrote: wait, arent you british?

I'm from Bulgaria
Somehow I was convinced that you were british guy with indian origins Huh

Sorry mate
(08-26-2012, 10:38 PM)Stitch Wrote: Somehow I was convinced that you were british guy with indian origins Huh

Sorry mate

That's ACMILAN1983, they have similar nicknames Big Grin
Let it be known that today Merkel, Hernanes scored. Cassano Assisted the 2nd Goal. Also, Hamsik scored.

(08-26-2012, 10:38 PM)Stitch Wrote: Somehow I was convinced that you were british guy with indian origins Huh

Sorry mate

Icon_lol2 Someone is confused. All these similar usernames flying around finally is working!!! Sagrin Devilol Grinundwech
aka xudong
well fuck you guys Big Grin
(08-26-2012, 11:51 PM)Stitch Wrote: well fuck you guys Big Grin

Direct your anger and energy to B&G. They deserve much more than we do. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
LOL, nice custom user title Stitch

1ban Grinser044