Summer mercato 2012
Apparently Galliani is meeting the agent of tevez today. Mbiwa deal has made some progress as well.. Robbens name has come back again
i just hope we dont get robben. i'd rather not buy anyone that him.

AC Milan have already agreed personal terms with Montpellier's Yanga-Mbiwa and have submitted an offer of €6.5m. [L'Equipe]
Rumours of a possible triple deal with Real Madrid for Kaká, Diarra and Carvalho. Carvalho?!? Are you kidding me?!? Please stay away...
I just read that City rejected Juventus' 16 M pounds (~25 M euros) offer for Dzeko. If that's true, they won't let him go for under 30 M euros, the sum we are not ready to spend.

I'm afraid that the best we will do is bring Kaka back (loan with option to buy), take Yanga-Mbiwa or some other defender, and possibly Balzaretti. Pato will play with Cassano in attack, and we will loan/buy Matri as backup.
Kaka will be Galliani's "champion".

This way Allegri would have to change his system, which he doesn't like, but he's a smart man and he knows that it's better to change the system and to bring Kaka than to keep the system and bring Diarra. Montolivo would play as the last man in midfield with Boateng and Nocerino on his sides.
This would give Allergi a lot of options for midfield, for example he could field three playmakers (Montolivo, Emanuelson and Kaka), he could revert back to his old system sometimes with Ambrosini, etc.

Seems like Real Madrid are under a lot of heat financially (all the talk about their 500M debt to a Spanish bank that is being rescued by the ECB) otherwise they would have had the Modric deal sealed by now. If that is really the case and they are in such deep shit then they could release Kaka for free (to save up his 10Mio/yr wage) then Galliani will come in with a 2yr contract (until WC 2014) worth 4Mio a yr.
Would u guys take him then? Wink
Oh and seems our 6.5Mio offer for Mbiwa was rejected by Montpellier who are asking for 8M....seems that this deal is gonna happen
There is also another rumour on milannews that Ibra wants PSG to sign Abate!!!
I'll sell him for 30M :d
As the Kaka rumors gain traction, my view remains the same...but maybe Galliani wants to buy him, then do a swap with Santos for Ganso? Sagrin
I LOVE MILAN
(07-25-2012, 04:00 AM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 10:58 PM)xudong Wrote: As for Kaka, I hope that his leech agent/father will insist on the high salary. I don't hate Kaka anymore, but having him back is just a step back.

You know, I would be delighted to see Kaka return. I don't know how much he can offer us from a football point of view, but he is a Milan legend. For me this is more about emotions than anything else. There's just been too many goals, dribbles and general quality performances, too many trophies. Milan made Kaka, and for a while, Kaka was a symbol of Milan. I can't just forget that. And I think we should remember that Milan decided to sell him. He would have stayed had it not been for our massive budget deficit that year.

Another good thing about signing him is that he is an experienced player who has won everything there is to win, and our team is lacking someone like that at the moment. He also knows the Milan mentality, and for these reasons I think having him back could be psychologically important for a fairly young and inexperienced squad like ours.

He has also never said a bad word about Milan after he left, and has continued to support the club. He may have spent three seasons in Madrid, but he is definitely rossonero. Honestly I would rather have Kaka in our team than a mercenary like Ibra (whose departure I'm not mourning. Thiago Silva, on the other hand...).

As for Yanga-Mbiwa, I would be delighted if he came to Milan. He looks like he will become a quality player, and young, talented centre backs are hard to find these days.
I personally think Kaka has more to give.

I would welcome his return.
(07-25-2012, 03:05 PM)LebRN Wrote: Seems like Real Madrid are under a lot of heat financially (all the talk about their 500M debt to a Spanish bank that is being rescued by the ECB) otherwise they would have had the Modric deal sealed by now. If that is really the case and they are in such deep shit then they could release Kaka for free (to save up his 10Mio/yr wage) then Galliani will come in with a 2yr contract (until WC 2014) worth 4Mio a yr.
Would u guys take him then? Wink
Oh and seems our 6.5Mio offer for Mbiwa was rejected by Montpellier who are asking for 8M....seems that this deal is gonna happen
There is also another rumour on milannews that Ibra wants PSG to sign Abate!!!
I'll sell him for 30M :d

I would take Kaka back, especially for free.

We are in really bad position, and though Kaka will never be the player he was from 2004 to 2008, if he'd gain some fitness he would still be a world-class player. And let's be honest, the only established world-class player in this team is Cassano, and it's questionable how long he can stay fit.

Sadly, but right now with this setup I'm afraid we're not real contenders for Serie A, and we have no money to spend, so to have Kaka for free would be amazing.
(07-25-2012, 03:31 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: As the Kaka rumors gain traction, my view remains the same...but maybe Galliani wants to buy him, then do a swap with Santos for Ganso? Sagrin

Actually, the agent who represents Kaka, Gaetano Paolillo, also represents Ganso.

I can't say I'm happy with many rumours today, with the exception of Mbiwa who looks to be priced at 8m, which means the current difference is likely to be resolved.

However, I've already said why I don't want Kaka, and even if we were to get him for free on a 4m per year salary I'd have major doubts about wanting him. If we get Kaka, then we need to sell both Cassano and Robinho imo and replace them with an out and out forward, as to me Kaka would play as second forward in Milan, with El Shaarawy as his sub/alternative.

Then there's Diarra, a player who I don't really want because I don't see him being someone we need as much as we should look for creative alternatives for deep midfield.

Tevez again is a player who to me seems to me that goes against our supposed project. He's an expensive target, only likely to remain at the top for a few years, has a big salary to cover and has disciplinary concerns. He's a great talent, but he's not someone I see in line with what we're apparently trying to achieve.

Carvalho again causes us the same problem. Older player whose salary probably isn't cheap and while a class act, someone who isn't in line with the project.

And then finally there's Robben. Again, he's not of the right age bracket, he's expensive, he commands a high salary, he's not a team player, he has attitude problems and his form is doubtful right now.

Quite frankly, we've done enough damage this summer with the sale of Thiago Silva. The only upside of that transfer was we got a lot of money that could potentially be reinvested areas of our club which would help development of long term projects. Instead, I keep seeing names thrown about of players who have little to no future and are only likely to act as short term solutions that will only throw us back into financial problems again within a couple of years, of which there's already a risk of happening even without these guys because it's what we did when getting guys like Zlatan and Robinho.
(07-25-2012, 04:08 PM)Revolver Wrote: Sadly, but right now with this setup I'm afraid we're not real contenders for Serie A, and we have no money to spend, so to have Kaka for free would be amazing.

you dont have to be "afraid", we're definetly not contenders Big Grin even allegri said that our objective is a top 3 finish.