Summer mercato 2012
Galliani met with Damiaos agent today, in other news a new link :Cavani
Now that is a real ibra replacement. If we get cavani i will not miss ibra one bit

Seems like Tasci is going to be our silva replacement, well done if so
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86007

Chi prenderei come sostituto? Non so chi abbia il Milan in mano, posso dire che prenderei Cavani, questo sì. I ricordi? Gli Scudetti vinti e le vittorie, queste rimarranno per sempre nel cuore e nella mente dei tifosi".

Pretty much fifa agent parisi said that he doesn't know who milan is going to get but he could say they could get cavani

Nothing too solid but its a start to the rumoursBig Grin
I honestly don't see Cavani coming. He reminds me of Pippo, and certainly in my opinion would fill the big hole left behind in Milan.

Isn't it said that we are expected to get rid of Taiwo this week? What is holding up? Angry
aka xudong
Its only me or i think Damiao is overrated ... we have Cassano who can play at top quality at least 1 more year... and Pato ( i will never understand what happened with him besides relationship with Barbara) i think Tevez should be the best solution ... he is like Crespo (remeber how good was Crespo for us) but ofc we need a playmaker for him, defenders .... yes that`s true.. we need a good replacement for Silva but with 42 milions we should afford a good defender + playmaker (I guess Real wont resquest more than 20 millions for Kaka ) and with 20 milion (Ibrahimovic) i think Manchester City will give us Tevez.... the problem is Berlusconi will invest maximum 15 milions from this 62 ...

Ps : Hope Mesbah is out from Milan i never saw a weaker defender Facepalm
I dont know either. But it seems like our management will just rely on our quantity of left backs instead of just investing in one quality one with antonini as a back up. It seems like antonini,didac will fight it our for LB and if all fails emmanuelson and de sciglio will be tried at LB. De sciglio kind of reminds of me criscito, they have the same physique and type of play I have big faith in him.

Also, on Cavani Raiola did say we'd sign someone who hasn't been mentioned, so i'd count out RVP,tevez,dzeko if we're to believe what he says because they've been mentioned many times.
Also, reports on Damiao, the meeting went well and we've got an understanding of Damiaos wage demands which aren't concerning, now a transfer fee is the real issue, knowing internacional like other brazilian teams they won't let their young talents go very easily or cheaply, i'm predicting 20mln for him where I think hes worth no more then 15 and apparently according to sky/milannews he would be replacing pippo or potentially cassano and not ibra so we may expect more then one attacking addition.

Kaka would be good as we don't have a real CAM and he can still offer, but I believe the reality of selling ibra was his age and we wouldn't get anything back for him when he had to be sold, kaka would be taking a step backwards because once again 30 y/o and his price will only decrease, if madrid give us a 10-15mln euro deal thats reasonable but I wouldn't go and pay 20-25mln for him as much as i love the guy

and @ andy I don't think Damiao is neccesarily overrated, he's a bomber, the guy can score from everywhere and on any given occasion we've been missing a player like him for a while
(07-18-2012, 07:56 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Galliani met with Damiaos agent today, in other news a new link :Cavani
Now that is a real ibra replacement. If we get cavani i will not miss ibra one bit

Seems like Tasci is going to be our silva replacement, well done if so
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86007

Chi prenderei come sostituto? Non so chi abbia il Milan in mano, posso dire che prenderei Cavani, questo sì. I ricordi? Gli Scudetti vinti e le vittorie, queste rimarranno per sempre nel cuore e nella mente dei tifosi".

Pretty much fifa agent parisi said that he doesn't know who milan is going to get but he could say they could get cavani

Nothing too solid but its a start to the rumoursBig Grin
That article on Tasci is just Molinaro's opinion. The language of it is misleading...when he says Tasci e' da Milan, he means Tasci has the goods to play there. He also concedes it will be difficult to replace Silva.

Thanks Molinaro. Thanks for the penetrating insight.
[Image: AyEriJACEAERhmc.jpg:large]

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Raiola: "The talks about Ibra to PSG started in January, when Maxwell joined them. But Leonardo didn't bother or put pressure on Milan".

Raiola: "Milan made a courageous and drastic decision to sell Thiago and Ibra but it was also necessary given Italy's financial situation".

Raiola: "Now, the top players should be created and not bought".

Raiola: "I never said that Ibra would stay at Milan for the rest of his career. Galliani was bitter, but that's how it goes".

Raiola: "The main reason why Ibra left Milan is because that PSG have a bigger project. It’s not difficult to understand".

Raiola: "You don’t need to be a magician or very intelligent to understand that today PSG is a bigger reality and project than Milan."

Raiola: "Milan have a great history which PSG doesn’t have. But who can live on what happened in the past?"

Raiola: "I don’t go for options, I go for targets. I see something I want and then I take it. This is where I wanted Ibra to be."

Raiola: "City won the Premier League, but PSG didn’t win the Ligue 1. IMO, it’s more likely that PSG will win the CL than City."

Raiola: "PSG really wanted Ibra. They’ve been after him for 5-6 months. It wasn’t just 4 days. Ibra understands what’s happening at PSG".

Raiola: "If Ibra joined PSG because of the money? I will tell you something very negative: Ibra doesn’t need money".

Raiola: "Ibra was right when he said that PSG is a dream team. Show me a team that’s better than PSG on paper."

Raiola: "Milan didn’t want Ibra to leave. There wasn’t any problem about his salary."

Raiola: "Milan understood that they would lose Ibra eventually. The Serie A and Italy can’t handle it financially anymore". --> "Financially, Italy can’t handle these top players anymore".

Raiola: "The only way a top player would come to Italy is if someone like Berlusconi, Moratti or a sheikh decides to pay the money needed".

Raiola: "UEFA have only done damage to football. I hoped that it would change with Platini, but it has become worse".

Raiola: "The only thing that ever changes in UEFA is the name of the president, but all the rest is just the same shit".

Raiola: "UEFA never did anything for football. They never did anything for the players or for the infrastructure anywhere".

Raiola: "UEFA only complain about football getting more and more expensive. But they’re the ones that are making it more expensive".

Raiola: "If we’re all thinking about UEFA and counting on them, then we’re all dead".

Raiola: "We should be happy like we were 25 years ago. We should be happy that there are people like Berlusconi and Moratti".

Raiola: "We should be happy if the Al Thani family of Qatar makes little kids dream by creating a project in a European football club".

Raiola: "We should be happy if someone in Abu Dhabi says that they want to buy Manchester City".

Raiola: "Before the sheikhs came to the club, who could dream about Manchester City winning the Premier League?

Raiola: "It's great that a Russian wants to create a big team in England, and then takes a little club like Chelsea and makes them big".

Raiola: "If we start criticizing these foreign investors, then we might as well go back to the Russian Soviet Union".

Raiola: "I think that a player should go where the project is - where the ambition is".

Raiola: "Ibra and I are on the same track. We go for ambition - or else you might as well quit playing football"

Raiola: "Who Milan will sign? For now, they will keep on selling players".
I'm upset about the whole thing because I know money won't be reinvested at all. The whole point of selling them was to pay down debt or to take the profit (however you look at it). In my fantasy mind this is what I would do.

* Let Vila have a chance for fuck sakes.
* Sell Robinho IF we can get 15M for him.
* Sell Mesbah, Taiwo.
* Buy Hernanes & Sahin for Midfield, Ogbonna (LB/CB), and Dzeko for Striker. Team is SET.
* Get rid of this other garbage like Flamini, Traore, Constant...

-------------------------------------DZEKO/PATO---------------------------
--------CASSANO/EL SHAARAWAY--------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------HERNANES/BOATENG-----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------MONTOLIVO/NOCERINO-----------------BOATENG/SAHIN----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------SAHIN/MONTOLIVO-----------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIDAC VILA/EMANUELSON-------------------------------ABATE/DE SCIGLIO
-----------------ACERBI/OGBONNA/YEPES----MEXES/BONERA--------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------ABBIATI/AMELIA/GABRIEL--------------------------

* Other Possibilities:

* If Acerbi-Mexes can't cut the mustard, and nor can Ogbonna, then we must buy a CB in January (maybe someone from PSG).
* If Tevez is preferred to Dzeko, then that's fine too. As of now, Mancini said Tevez is NOT for sale.
* Jovetic intead of Hernanes also acceptable, but for 30M, won't happen.

Strikers: Pato, Dzeko, Cassano, El Shaaraway
Midfield: Montolivo, Hernanes, Sahin, Boateng, Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari, Strasser (Fuck off Traore, Constant, Flamini)
Defense: Acerbi, Mexes, Ogbonna, Vila, Emanuelson, Antonini, Abate, Bonera, Yepes, De Sciglio
GK: Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel

Total: 26 Players
How can you want traore and constant out if they haven't even played yet. I say we speak negatively at the end of the mercato and on traore and constant talk after we've seen them play. Raiola is just mad because we pushed ibra out because he's 31 y/o and given our situation he was te best to sell.. What project do Psg have ? In dying to see them win cl they won't make it past the group stage just like city. And ibra has never won a cl for a reason but strangely enough after being pushed out of barca and inter they both won cl . Point is, with thiago and ibra sale we can invest to have a better overall team no team plays in 2 players it's played in 11 and elmago your line up above is a lot better then last season and no defender or attacker on that team is as good as ibra or silva, but as a team they will be a lot better
Milan News
Sky Italia confirms that Milan spoke with Tullio Tinti about about his client, Alessandro Matri, earlier today at Via Turati. Milan are set to offer €10M for the Juve Poacher as Massimo Allegri prefers him due to the time they spent together in Cagliari.
Breaking News:
Milanello Diavolo @Twitter

Schalke accuse AC Milan of illegal approach for Papadopoulos

UEFA will be investigating the illegal approach for Kyriakos Papadopoulos of Schalke. It appears Berlusconi and company may face more fines...

more to follow.