Summer mercato 2012
Discovered today that Thiago Silva was officially a PSG player ... The most difficult choice in his life ? Funny because two days ago, there was "nothing" (his agent said), and yesterday, he was already a PSG player, what a fast choice done for the most difficult one of his life !! Damn, the guy's got an easy life so !!

Ibra will be a PSG player before Wednesday for sure.

Financially :
Good business overall as by selling the two players, we manage to save some money and build a small mercato budget.

Tactically / technically :
Losing Ibra is maybe the best thing that could happen to the team as we totally relied on him, his form and his will. Now, Allegri, the current players and the future players will have to play as a team, and step up if they want to have some results.
Losing Thiago Silva is maybe the worst thing that could happen to us as he was our best defender, and I don't play the "he was mistake prone" or else now he's gone. My thought about this player hasn't changed, he's the best in defence, and he saved our asses so many times (well, actually, he did his job). We should hope for some reinforcements in our defence and midfield because if we don't get new players there, we will be ridiculous when the other teams will attack ...

I'm disappointed, but I'm also very curious to see how our team will look at the end of this summer. I have to admit, again, that if Cassano or Robinho were to leave too, I wouldn't mind if we get some new players (Ibra - Robinho - Cassano - Pato - ES vs something like Dzeko - Pato - Destro - ES - Robinho or Cassano ... I don't know why, but I prefer the second solution, with real strikers, more different profiles of strikers too and as a consequence, new ways to play).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Apparently traore is making amazing progress and people in milano are raving about him, they say he resembles patrick vieira and very much so, i'm happy with our low cost investments because the last few years they have been paying off.

Mancini said tevez and dzeko are his strikers and for now he knows nothing of any offers so they stay at city..
RVP is a more recent link
Geo, don't get your hopes up, Milan could very well end up with Amauri, Pato, SES and Robinho with Bonera, Mexes, Acerbi, Natali and Yepes as CBs. WIth a midfield of Flamini, Traore, Monty, Nocerino, Constant, Ambro, Urby and Aqua.
(07-15-2012, 05:53 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Official:
Michael Bradley signs for Roma for 4M Euros, 4 year Deal

Lucio: " Juventus have 30 Titles and are Italy's Best"

Mancini: "Dzeko and Tevez will 100% stay in City. We must not lose players, but instead gain to catch up to Barcelona and Real Madrid."

If that bald idiot didn't already reach an agreement with City to buy any of those two, then we have the dummiest management ever. You can't sell two best players without having a few secured options, because if Tevez and Dzeko are unsellable then he will do a punic buy as usual...

At least when Milan accepted PSG offer he should have contacted City to enquire about these two. That said, I don't believe Mancini's words because he'll sell at least one of Dzeko/Tevez...
(07-15-2012, 06:37 PM)curki Wrote:

Mancini: "Dzeko and Tevez will 100% stay in City. We must not lose players, but instead gain to catch up to Barcelona and Real Madrid."

If that bald idiot didn't already reach an agreement with City to buy any of those two, then we have the dummiest management ever. You can't sell two best players without having a few secured options, because if Tevez and Dzeko are unsellable then he will do a punic buy as usual...

At least when Milan accepted PSG offer he should have contacted City to enquire about these two. That said, I don't believe Mancini's words because he'll sell at least one of Dzeko/Tevez...

Why would you believe what says Mancini ? Smile
Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez, Dzeko + Silva being often used as a second striker, that's too much (same situation as us last year, but only with valid alternatives, no oldies or else). They have to sell one of them, especially if they get someone new during the mercato. Time will play in our favour.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
[Image: 252791_394322183960646_2041657577_n.jpg]
(07-15-2012, 07:15 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Why would you believe what says Mancini ? Smile
Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez, Dzeko + Silva being often used as a second striker, that's too much (same situation as us last year, but only with valid alternatives, no oldies or else). They have to sell one of them, especially if they get someone new during the mercato. Time will play in our favour.

I feel that it is very likely we could get one of Tevez and Dzeko. I would go for Dzeko. He may not be more skillful, may not be more experienced, but he is younger and is a Milanista by heart. I would bet on him. Heart

I also heard that Allegri wants Dzeko but Galliani wants Tevez. Undecided
aka xudong
(07-15-2012, 07:51 PM)xudong Wrote: I also heard that Allegri wants Dzeko but Galliani wants Tevez. Undecided

Let's get both.

But seriously, we now have too many holes to fill so any one will be good.

I like Hasan's proposal

Quote:Sell Robinho buy Destro.
Sell Ibra buy Dzeko
Sell Silva buy Astori/Ogbonna

I believe that the Brazilian transfer window is closing soon, and the proposed deal (Rafael + 7M for Robinho) looks terrible to me. Of course, if Robinho agreed to a pay cut, I actually won't mind him staying.
aka xudong
(07-15-2012, 06:37 PM)curki Wrote:

by accepting a lower transfer fee within few weeks confirms we have the dummiest mgt..