Summer mercato 2012
Probably is true. And I don't really care, Ganso would have always been a gamble and I didn't really want him to begin with. Both Hernanes and Hamsik are a level above him imo, plus Santos would have never let Ganso go cheaply, they wanted something like 35mln for him at first when he was a couple of years younger, that price slowly dropped every year if we were to negotiate but 17mln is still too much and a lot of money for him.

Also, apparently theres rumour on milannews that ibrahimovic may go to chelsea, and on bbc sports they report that a possible swap between torres and ibrahimovic could strike the deal.. Thoughts on this?
I think it's quite possible. CL champions, Ibra wants a team who invests chelsea will do plenty of that, he's never played or won anything in EPL yet of all the big leagues, Chelsea is looking for a replacement for drogba, ibrahimovic is probably the closest player to fit the bill in terms of technique/physique.. I know there is nothing concrete but it would make perfect sense and I think Torres/Pato together would be god like Big Grin counter attacks would be a piece of cake

---torres---pato----
-------hamsik------
He will sign for us then we exchange him for van Persie

Let's start a rumour Grinundwech
Sounds like a crazy rumor, but nonetheless I wonder if Torres would even be useful to us at all. Yes he could form an interesting pair with Pato (and KPB) on the counter, but it ends there. It could maybe (emphasis on the maybe) give us an edge against top clubs like Barça, Real and Bayern, which would have more possession than us but in Serie A there is no doubt in my mind that Torres is a major, major downgrade to Ibracadabra.
As I suspected, Thiago Silva-PSG rumours have not gone away, largely because there are third-rate hacks working at mediaset, and morons taking the lead on Sky Italia.

I would eat my hat if T. Silva went to PSG this summer, after renewing his contract. He will, however, I think, leave in 2013, as I have maintained all along.

What infuriates me is that media outlets are treating us as a supermarket. I blame our finances and poor pr for this, but sometimes it's just pure fabrication. Piersilvio says he likes Carrol, and the media invents stories that we're after him. If we sign that ponytailIbra-lite I will enter a sustained period of depression.

Do rumours of Rooney to PSG suface everyday? No. Do rumours of Pirlo to PSG surface everyday? No. As far-fetched as these rumours would be, it feels like only our club is being dragged around as if we're poor. Thank you berlusconi and galliani for puling in the media. Thank you. Really.

I actually don't ask for much. Let's keep our team as it is, and move forward, minimizing the injuries and improving our financial future. Rumours of buying the San Siro come and go...I know it's not easy, but there has to be a bonafide interest in moving things forward (waiting for legge crimi to pass in Italy seems all in vain). Berlusconi runs this club at a distance, and intervenes at the most inopportune times with the most bizarre comments.

Just be serious about running this club the way it deserves to be run. And if you're not (as it appears Berlusconi may not be) then pls sell some of it to people who will. We have two stars in T. Silva and Ibra. If we cannot hold onto them then shame on us and our status as a big club.

If for some crazy crazy reason, we sell T. Silva to PSG, there is absolutely no reason to be serious about this club next season, even if we use it to fund players. What that would mean is that we have a weak-willed philosophy in place...sell your jewels to finance rebuilding. It would be like throwing out a good chunk of your team and replacing it with a cheaper, competent version. That is not how winning teams are built.

Sorry for the rant...I have effectively said, T. Silva rumours are not to be believed because they are written by fools, then predicated a post on his hypothetical sale Big Grin. Just had to get it off my chest...

(07-09-2012, 12:55 AM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: As I suspected, Thiago Silva-PSG rumours have not gone away, largely because there are third-rate hacks working at mediaset, and morons taking the lead on Sky Italia.

I would eat my hat if T. Silva went to PSG this summer, after renewing his contract. He will, however, I think, leave in 2013, as I have maintained all along.

What infuriates me is that media outlets are treating us as a supermarket. I blame our finances and poor pr for this, but sometimes it's just pure fabrication. Piersilvio says he likes Carrol, and the media invents stories that we're after him. If we sign that ponytailIbra-lite I will enter a sustained period of depression.

Do rumours of Rooney to PSG suface everyday? No. Do rumours of Pirlo to PSG surface everyday? No. As far-fetched as these rumours would be, it feels like only our club is being dragged around as if we're poor. Thank you berlusconi and galliani for puling in the media. Thank you. Really.

I actually don't ask for much. Let's keep our team as it is, and move forward, minimizing the injuries and improving our financial future. Rumours of buying the San Siro come and go...I know it's not easy, but there has to be a bonafide interest in moving things forward (waiting for legge crimi to pass in Italy seems all in vain). Berlusconi runs this club at a distance, and intervenes at the most inopportune times with the most bizarre comments.

Just be serious about running this club the way it deserves to be run. And if you're not (as it appears Berlusconi may not be) then pls sell some of it to people who will. We have two stars in T. Silva and Ibra. If we cannot hold onto them then shame on us and our status as a big club.

The way it develops (the transfer market barely opens, and we have survived rounds of attack on Silva already), I don't think that Silva could survive too many summers indeed. It would be a miracle if Silva sees out his contract with Milan. Blush Confused

By the way, is your hat made by chocolate?
[Image: ChocolateHat1.jpg]
aka xudong
I think the Silva saga will depend on how well Milan performs and who will they sign. For example, if MIlan ends up being in the final of CL or even winning it or winning the league, I doubt Galli will try to sell Silva. To be honest, with all the wages gone, finishing 2nd in League and advancing a round further in CL. I really see no reason why Milan is in worse shape than they were a yr ago. To me, I think Silva asks for a raise, mainly due to getting pay less than Mexes(once again Mexes is the Pandora box in Milan), and Galli just uses that to spin it and get PR attention. Pls don't say Mexes is a free transfer thus should get paid more....b/c truth is players only care about how much they are getting paid. Also if according to this logic, then homegrown players should get paid the most b/c the clubs did not even need to lobby them to sign.

(07-08-2012, 06:45 PM)Stitch Wrote: This is very interesting. Apparently, Hamsik tweeted "A.C. Milan..." on his twitter before deleting it quickly.

His friend (or his agent) hacked his mobile phone for one minute Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
IDK about our whole financial fiasco, i mean we go and sign hachim mastour, a 14 years old kid for 500,000 euros, isn't that what we signed nocerino for? We give these big wages to players like mexes, where we also spent millions and millions on our older players with them hardly playing with all due respect they did a lot for us in the past but I think most of them should have left 2-3 years ago, had they gone then we probably could've saved 30-40mln on wages, theres hamsiks transfer fee for you..

Also, I believe i'm going to start using twitter as my primary source for transfer newsBig Grin

I was reading through silvas twitter, and from a while ago (i used google translator because it was in brazilian and gansos name was tweeted in the post)

it meant " making an effort to bring you to milao(milano)"

That hamsik post is also interesting..
and if we sign carroll im not following any game he starts in im praying those rumours arent true
(07-09-2012, 06:56 AM)WCmilan Wrote: IDK about our whole financial fiasco, i mean we go and sign hachim mastour, a 14 years old kid for 500,000 euros, isn't that what we signed nocerino for? We give these big wages to players like mexes, where we also spent millions and millions on our older players with them hardly playing with all due respect they did a lot for us in the past but I think most of them should have left 2-3 years ago, had they gone then we probably could've saved 30-40mln on wages, theres hamsiks transfer fee for you..

Also, I believe i'm going to start using twitter as my primary source for transfer newsBig Grin

I was reading through silvas twitter, and from a while ago (i used google translator because it was in brazilian and gansos name was tweeted in the post)

it meant " making an effort to bring you to milao(milano)"

That hamsik post is also interesting..
and if we sign carroll im not following any game he starts in im praying those rumours arent true

If Carroll would cost no more than 3M and can accept lower wages... I guess it won't be too bad.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
if carrot cost for near 3m is already expensive
and this carrot cant be eaten so its no use to get this carrot
better get a field of carrot Devilol