Summer mercato 2012
Milan and Juve to buy El Kaddouri in co-ownership? Very odd rumors are surfacing.… http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=84918
I think Galli is trading Bonera and Mesbah as bargaining tool.
I honestly don't want us to deal with Jubentus any more. We never had any good luck on that, somehow they always screwed us over. Angry
aka xudong
Mesbah to Torino?

Yes please! Lets take Ogbonna in exchange! Big Grin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
- According to Santos' president Ganso is for sale and the price is negotiable.

- Modric to Real Madrid for € 35 mln. This would probably lead to them getting rid of a midfielder, possibly of interest for us. Aside from the Lass Diarra story there were also rumors of Xabi Alonso (not happening IMHO)

- Inter got Silvestre. Forlan is off to Internacional SC.
(07-06-2012, 09:09 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: - According to Santos' president Ganso is for sale and the price is negotiable.

- Modric to Real Madrid for € 35 mln. This would probably lead to them getting rid of a midfielder, possibly of interest for us. Aside from the Lass Diarra story there were also rumors of Xabi Alonso (not happening IMHO)

- Inter got Silvestre. Forlan is off to Internacional SC.

Real Madrid will have difficulty getting rid of players. Didn't Lass Diarra reject us three years in a row? Also, didn't Sahin say that he would rather stay at Real Madrid bench than come to Milan as a starter? Angry

I haven't watched much of Silvestre to judge, but the loan deal seems a great one for Inter.
aka xudong
I dont know why I have a gut feeling we'll sign Ganso. His agents were in Milano speaking with Galliani not too long ago (some time in the beginning of June) and then all news went to dust about where the negotiations had gone. Now, Santos is open for offers for Ganso which will be interesting, I'd like to see who signs him. At first I really wanted him because of all the hype, but when you look at the player himself he does have two crucial parts to his game and himself as a player which make me not want him, one is that he is slow, and the other he has had a few big injuries the last couple seasons , the last thing we need is another injury prone player + I wouldn't be to sure where ganso would play? Could he play anchor, I always thought he was an attack minded midfielder, maybe on the left or right side of midfield or at cam I would imagine him playing, and for now the best anchor I can see us playing with is Montolivo.. we bought traore for that position, and we have muntari coming back in january, flamini could play there as a destroyer but really our only creative anchor is ambrosini to a certain extent and montolivo.. I'm really worried about our midfield situation even though we've signed all these midfielders
As predicted Mesbah is being shop around with Torino getting 50%of his right for 1.7mil. Pretty good business if you ask me.
(07-07-2012, 04:25 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: As predicted Mesbah is being shop around with Torino getting 50%of his right for 1.7mil. Pretty good business if you ask me.

Well, we sure can't use him so any business would be good business. Devilol
(07-07-2012, 08:14 AM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 04:25 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: As predicted Mesbah is being shop around with Torino getting 50%of his right for 1.7mil. Pretty good business if you ask me.

Well, we sure can't use him so any business would be good business. Devilol

Wow, good business indeed. Now about Taiwo...?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!