Summer mercato 2012
Hey, I am not asking Milan to replace the new Frightful Four. Actually, i am in a way, as I see selling the Frightful Four in exchange for Dede and Ogbonna.
You could forget about Bonera. He is going to retire in Milan. Big Grin
aka xudong
(07-01-2012, 06:00 PM)xudong Wrote: You could forget about Bonera. He is going to retire in Milan. Big Grin

So long as he retires during this summer, I'm all good with that Sagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Wow what a poor game italy had today I really thought they would've played a lot better. One thing I did learn from this game though for beating juventus in the future, stop pirlo = stop italy, stop pirlo = shut down juventus Big Grin
Del bosque really got it all right, if they stop de rossi montolivo and especially pirlo they'd win, they did that amazingly well and pounded us mostly due to this, and to the fact that barzagli is slow as hell, chiellini was injured and motta is useless.

Oh well, proud of this team they made it to the final but even playing with 10 men for the last 30 mins or so i expected a lot better, and to be honest it should have been 5-0 because spain deserved a penalty with that hand ball early on.

Balzaretti is still a player I really like, I think he'll help our team a lot but one thing I learned is thank god we're not juventus and we have most the best italy players along with our reliable brazilians (when their not injured).. Call me crazy, but I'd be a lot happier if milan made the final of a CL then italy making the final of this euro, I would be happier if milan beat barca in the final of CL then if italy were to beat spain in the final of the euro.
Now with euros done finally we can look forward to some transfers like galliani saidBig Grin
Can any one tell me more about Lassana Diarra? I'm guessing he'd be our holding/anchor DM and I assume he's good at destroying. My questions though are what is his tactical and positional sense/intelligence, and is he able to string together a few passes?
(07-01-2012, 11:46 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Wow what a poor game italy had today I really thought they would've played a lot better. One thing I did learn from this game though for beating juventus in the future, stop pirlo = stop italy, stop pirlo = shut down juventus Big Grin
Del bosque really got it all right, if they stop de rossi montolivo and especially pirlo they'd win, they did that amazingly well and pounded us mostly due to this, and to the fact that barzagli is slow as hell, chiellini was injured and motta is useless.

Oh well, proud of this team they made it to the final but even playing with 10 men for the last 30 mins or so i expected a lot better, and to be honest it should have been 5-0 because spain deserved a penalty with that hand ball early on.

Balzaretti is still a player I really like, I think he'll help our team a lot but one thing I learned is thank god we're not juventus and we have most the best italy players along with our reliable brazilians (when their not injured).. Call me crazy, but I'd be a lot happier if milan made the final of a CL then italy making the final of this euro, I would be happier if milan beat barca in the final of CL then if italy were to beat spain in the final of the euro. Now with euros done finally we can look forward to some transfers like galliani saidBig Grin

You are not crazy. Or at least you are not crazy alone. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
"Spain are beatable"

"We know how to beat Spain"

So much for.

And this is to cheer up some of us: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...ady-closed
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Well they played good against them in the group stage, we had a horrific match today.

Anyways, other then spain no other teams can talk because i didnt see them in the final.
And, 4 stars is always better then 4 goals Tongue

Galliani always sais stuff like that, he's probably just mad because italy lost lol
Anyway, to play beautiful possession football against this spain is risky.counter is still the No1 option.
May god with chinese footbball
(07-02-2012, 02:53 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: "Spain are beatable"

"We know how to beat Spain"

So much for.

And this is to cheer up some of us: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...ady-closed

Galliani probably says that at least five times every summer. Big Grin
aka xudong