Summer mercato 2012
(06-21-2012, 06:29 AM)GeoTav Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 05:45 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: If it is true then I will be pitying him very much. All trash talk about Inter and now we will send him back to Merda, where he won't play anymore and will be hated by teammates, staff and fans alike. Damn, I'd hate to be him now.

Well, he has no more contract in Inter, and it looks like we signed him at the start of the month ...

So now he has no club? Well, that's better than to be at Merda...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-21-2012, 06:10 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Sahin would be good but i have a feeling if we were to sign sahin it would be on a loan with option to buy,

Isn't that what Galli is very good at?Devilcool With restricted budget (or nil), I agree with you to push for this transaction to go through, he is young, and imo his performances at RM did not show who he really was (due to limited chance and his injury) , if we can refer to his time in BVB.

With him, and hopefully Strootman, I think we have much better options in midfield compared with last season.

Lastly,most importantly lets pray next season is a season of injury-free Sagrin
(06-21-2012, 06:50 AM)will4li Wrote: Sahin doesn't convince me,kaka played before him last season.I'd like to see muriel in milan,muriel + pato is a lethal counter pair.if we sell robinho to malaga,the transfer fund will be well covered

Hahaha, so basically we swap Robinho with Muriel? No thanks.
I think Milan should swap Mexes with Dede, then Taiwo and Urby with Strootman, lastly, Robinho with Kaka or Honda.
(06-21-2012, 07:19 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 06:29 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Well, he has no more contract in Inter, and it looks like we signed him at the start of the month ...

So now he has no club? Well, that's better than to be at Merda...

We signed him means he has a club now : Milan ... Sleepy
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-21-2012, 09:18 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Milan should swap Mexes with Dede, then Taiwo and Urby with Strootman, lastly, Robinho with Kaka or Honda.

Sounds legit.
(06-21-2012, 09:19 AM)GeoTav Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 07:19 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: So now he has no club? Well, that's better than to be at Merda...

We signed him means he has a club now : Milan ... Sleepy

Did we officially announce that we signed him? I can't really remember that.

Btw, Acerbi should seriously get a haircut and do something with his Hitler-stache...I'm sure mzk won't accept that kind of looks at Milan

On the LB front, we still have 5 poor/mediocre players (Antonini, Taiwo, Mesbah, Urby, & Vila)...all the talk seem to suggest we will be keeping Urby & Anto so we should see some movement there (although I would have liked to give Vila a real chance...) Balzaretti is no great LB but he sure seems the best option out there and would certainly welcome him (as his contract is expiring next yr, similar case to Noce, we should be able to get a good deal) btw I thought he was excellent against Ireland. But if he comes then Urby should not stay as he cannot grow into a good LB if he doesn't play regularly and he's pretty much useless anywhere else. So maybe Balzaretti could be an option around Jan if the Urby experience doesn't work.

As for Mexes, I hope he be replaced by Ogbonna (very good cover-up for LB as well)
(06-21-2012, 09:19 AM)GeoTav Wrote: We signed him means he has a club now : Milan ... Sleepy

Are you sure we signed him?? From what i ve read so far Milan had offered him a contract but he is yet to put pen on paper.
(06-21-2012, 10:06 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 09:18 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Milan should swap Mexes with Dede, then Taiwo and Urby with Strootman, lastly, Robinho with Kaka or Honda.

Sounds legit.

Forgot about Mesbah, thus it should be Mesbah, Taiwo and Urby for Strootman.
It's a real shame to hear about Muntari, who does seem to still be with us (I don't think we'd just drop him after the injury either). From what I understand, he's out for 5-6 months, so realistically we can hope to have him back for the second half of next season.

Constant's a different player, but one who could potentially do well under Allegri. He had a bad season this past year, but simply put at Genoa who didn't?

I'm reading comments about Acerbi's hair and beard. Personally, I tend not to care about a player's fashion (unless it's plain stupid like Kalou in the CL final), but I don't blame his style. I'm pretty sure the "Hitler tach" thing he has going is a result of some birthmark or mole, so a beard to cover it up is ok. His hair seems fairly normal long hair, something the Italians were well known for back in the 90s.

(06-20-2012, 08:25 PM)WCmilan Wrote: I also read that we're close to signing Schelotto :S
Most random of links thus far. We don't play with wingers, but maybe he'd be okay on the left side of midfield? Buhp you guys can give your opinions i dont think its a very smart idea

I've not read anything about this and I doubt it'll happen. Nothing against Schelotto, who's been impressive at Atalanta, but I don't see how we'd fit him in our side at all.

(06-21-2012, 12:48 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Galliani: "His (Flamini) time is up because too much time has passed,"

Galliani: "We spoke to his agent and said that we don't expect anything else from the player. By the end of August another midfielder will arrive, which could be [Alberto] Aquilani or someone else."

Galliani: "We haven't spoken yet to Aquilani. He's a Liverpool player."

Galliani: "I think he's a fantastic centre-back with plenty of room for growth which he'll get at Milan. His willingness to come to Milan made the difference.

Galliani: "[Constant] was snapped up quickly thanks to [Genoa president Enrico] Preziosi, which was very nice. He's a player we wanted last year, and we agreed with the coach [Massimiliano Allegri] when we decided to buy him after learning about [Sulley] Muntari's injury. He tore his anterior cruciate ligament and is expected to be out for six months."

Galliani: "Muntari had a brutal injury. I've never seen such a bad one happen during the summer break," Galliani concluded.

Looks like we're not going to spend one single Euro all Summer

Constant (Loan)
Acerbi (Loan)
Traore Free
Montolivo Free
1 more Midfielder Free or Loan

Galliani's comments are quite curt when talking about Flamini. I bet the player and/or his agent have irritated the club, either with demands or on how long they're taking to decide. Either way, I'm glad we aren't hesitating over these things.

I'm also glad that in general most comments of Acerbi are about him growing at Milan and not making him out as some new star. It's important there's not too much weight of expectation on Acerbi's shoulders to give him a fair chance at the club.

Btw, we spent money to get Acerbi. Genoa confirmed on their site they bought the other half of Acerbi from Chievo and sold it to us. Rumours suggest we paid a similar amount to Genoa for his half, so around 4m. Unsurprisingly, Paloschi is on loan to Chievo for the coming season with an option to buy.

Valoti is also remaining at Milan for the coming season as the agreement with Albinoleffe has been continued.