Summer mercato 2012
Is it me or does this Milan thing turning into a season of Dallas.
Silva will stay then... looks like all that we can do now is to just relax and watch the show
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-13-2012, 10:25 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Silva will stay then... looks like all that we can do now is to just relax and watch the show

Explain ? Smile
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
If my scenario 2 really happens. You just have to give respect to Berlu for pulling this off.

1. Berlu might not like to spend b/c he is piss at Galli for all those bad contracts, sad thing is, Galli is still doing that now.
2. Berlu wants to kick Galli away but could not due to whatever reasons.
3. Berlu wants Babara to take charge thus he can remain the good guy while Babara kicks Galli out.
4. Babara can't do that b/c Galli got too much influences and whatever at the club to just kick him out without a legitimate excuse.
5. Then, Berlu told Galli, Babara probably too young, maybe you can go find interest buyers to buy Milan off him while you remain in charge. Galli done that and actually got a few interests groups, but Berlu turned them all away. Thus, pissing off potential buyers.
6. To further disinterest buyers, Berlu stopped spending and asked his companies CEO to tell Galli to sell players to finance Milan.
7. Galli goes and done just that...(which is now)..., while Babara comes out and said no.....
8. Berlu comes out as the White Knight again, help Babara saves Milan while Galli loses all credibility.
9. Barbara takes over and Galli leaves Milan.

You see, if that really happens, Berlu is not playing fans as fool, rather he is screwing Galli like kingdom come.
(06-13-2012, 10:39 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: If my scenario 2 really happens. You just have to give respect to Berlu for pulling this off.

1. Berlu might not like to spend b/c he is piss at Galli for all those bad contracts, sad thing is, Galli is still doing that now.
2. Berlu wants to kick Galli away but could not due to whatever reasons.
3. Berlu wants Babara to take charge thus he can remain the good guy while Babara kicks Galli out.
4. Babara can't do that b/c Galli got too much influences and whatever at the club to just kick him out without a legitimate excuse.
5. Then, Berlu told Galli, Babara probably too young, maybe you can go find interest buyers to buy Milan off him while you remain in charge. Galli done that and actually got a few interests groups, but Berlu turned them all away. Thus, pissing off potential buyers.
6. To further disinterest buyers, Berlu stopped spending and asked his companies CEO to tell Galli to sell players to finance Milan.
7. Galli goes and done just that...(which is now)..., while Babara comes out and said no.....
8. Berlu comes out as the White Knight again, help Babara saves Milan while Galli loses all credibility.
9. Barbara takes over and Galli leaves Milan.

You see, if that really happens, Berlu is not playing fans as fool, rather he is screwing Galli like kingdom come.

These scenarii only happen on TV ... Big Grin

Anyway, it seems Galliani could retire at the end of the coming season to let Barbara Berlusconi build the new Milan (because their ideas are very different) ...

His next role could be something like "general manager of the Italian NT" (like Bierrohf in Germany), with Allegri being the NT coach. It's a rumour (we know Galliani likes Allegri, he defended him, and Allegri said that being the coach of the Italian NT was one of his objectives in his career ...) but who knows ?

And if it happened just in 2 weeks after Italy failed to qualify for the 1/4 finals ?

PS : I hope Italy will win the competition !! Smile

One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Well Geo, you know how Berlu loves the spotlight, hahaha.

I think they are all just wishful thinking, but I have to admit, Berlu is very quiet these days.
Where is Silvio`s EGO when you need it...how does he allow himself to be humiliated in this way by Leonardo.??!!!!!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=82943

Bersulconi: I can not not sell Thiago, they are giving me 46 mil.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
So he finally speaks out.
I hadn't checked Milanmania for days and when I saw 100 new pages I thought we bought Messi or something like that Smile. WTF is this madness? Silva, Ibra, Cassano leaving, all hell breaks loose, I have never seen Milan in a such a crisis before. But whatever, every player can be replaced with promising young players, although we won't be protagonists on the big stage until those players mature. And when those players mature we'll sell them again to the highest bidder so we're in the same sh1t again, I guess we're becoming the new Udinese.