Summer mercato 2012
(06-11-2012, 04:17 PM)reza Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 04:15 PM)Stitch Wrote: Well, I'll be here in september 99,9 percent sure Big Grin

Devilol

If you guys make me stay here alone I will ban you all ... oh I guess that doesn't really help Big Grin

This comment, Sir, has just made my day.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
There are actually new rumors that official dismissal of Thiago Silva sale will come out. LOL.
aka xudong
(06-11-2012, 04:19 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I read an article on yahoo a few days ago. It was about a little kid asking his parents why his sports hero is no longer playing for his city's team. His parents told him bc the club does not have enough money to keep him and that little boy opened his piggy bank and asked his mummy to send the money, USD 3.25, to the player and asks if he can stay.....Maybe those of us who has kids could do that but instead of sending them to Silva, we should send them to Berlu.

Second thoughts maybe not, as he will spend them on his Girls or Boys.

Let's say if every milan fan in this world could give US$ 1, maybe we can buy a world-class playmaker
Actually this Silva thing is a huge smokesceen for Galli to work behind our backs on.......wait for it.......wait for it......
Resigning Slowdorf.
Want some consolation rumors? Sagrin

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...ede-report

Take a look at Giancarlo's comments there; we should be ashamed, he is what I will call a **** Milan fan (can't say the word, it is banned here because of a rule implemented in March that, unfortunately, was issued because of me SagrinSagrin).
if we really resigning slowdorf back
we are going to the path of doom

the dooms day has come near my friend
sounds like a crazy old guy at the street Devilol
Honestly, I really think clubs should start having a donation stuff on their website. I mean, I would rather give a donation of US 20 to the club instead of paying for a new jersey every season. I am sure I am not the one who have this trains of thought. Of course that money must be spend on players instead of Berlu call girls or boys.
(06-11-2012, 04:19 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I read an article on yahoo a few days ago. It was about a little kid asking his parents why his sports hero is no longer playing for his city's team. His parents told him bc the club does not have enough money to keep him and that little boy opened his piggy bank and asked his mummy to send the money, USD 3.25, to the player and asks if he can stay.....Maybe those of us who has kids could do that but instead of sending them to Silva, we should send them to Berlu.

Second thoughts maybe not, as he will spend them on his Girls or Boys.

[Image: Berlusconi-2-24-11-color-640x477.jpg]
aka xudong
Donate $100 or more and Allegri will give you a shoutout in his next news conference
Donation? Berlu will spend your hard-earned money on bunga-bunga party. No doubt about it. Anyway, France-England game will start in half an hour. Let's chill down a moment guys
per l'amaro e il dolce