Summer mercato 2012
(05-29-2012, 11:00 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Dha where did you here were officially opening talks with barca for silva?

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/b...va-3203731

not a reliable source but a source nontheless
(05-30-2012, 05:16 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Just read reports that Zhang Zhi Yi, an actress, gets paid 10mil RMB = 1mil Euro, for sex with government official a night. If Berlu actually pay that much for sex, he could help MIlan sign Hernanes, Lucas, Honda, Dede, Strootman, Acerbi and Ogbonna by not having sex for a month(3 girls per night).

You're updated with the news huh btw howcome you assume 3 / per night DodgyDevilolDevilolDevilol
If Silva is leaving, make it all cash and not cash plus Tiago b/c I don't want to hear Tiago wanting to go home like Cesc three yrs later.
As for Berlu thing, well, I guess 3 is the max he is willing to pay for.
(05-30-2012, 06:03 AM)Dha Brain Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 11:00 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Dha where did you here were officially opening talks with barca for silva?

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/b...va-3203731

not a reliable source but a source nontheless

Tribalfootball is the last place on earth where I would go for reliable news.
I stopped going to that site years ago.

That said, I seriously doubt we have another need to balance our books again. It's all about how much Berlusconi is willing to shell out on the club.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(05-30-2012, 04:48 AM)xudong Wrote: The final "good" CL game of Seedorf was two seasons ago, when Milan drew 0-0 with Tottenham. Since then, he has had only one good moment which was when he passed to Ibrahimovic whose shot was too weak and saved by Valdez.

Seedorf was amazing in CL, but that is history now. If somehow he stays, I would be utterly disappointed too.

Well, we must have someone... If nobody is coming in anyway we might as well keep Seedorf. From the reports regarding our finances we can't expect much more than that.

Btw I find it a bit funny that Ibra is the one complaining that we have no money. If that's the case it's because HE gets all of it! Devilol
(05-29-2012, 07:33 PM)Acmir Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/19347/see...stay-milan

Great news on the transfer market, Seedorf could stay in Milan, so Galliani will come out and say the transfer market is over and that we don't need anyone else because Seedorf is a champion.

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

(05-30-2012, 04:08 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Slowdorf resigning is a clear sign the MGT does not want to compete. Silva and Ibra, heck even Boateng, leave the team bc you deserve better than playing with the current Milan players.
Honestly, I don't care even if Slowdorf is playing for free, he is taking a roster spot for someone who can actually contribute game in and game out for Milan. Some say Slowdorf was good in CL, while honestly, I really don't think he added anything extra in Milan CL campaign. Afterall, even without Slowdorf I am sure Milan could still get into the Quarter Finals.
Sometime I wonder do players have pride or know when to quit, apparently for every Nesta and Gattuso, there will be Kaladaze and Slowdorf.

In case you're referencing my response to Ryo before, I know I said Seedorf brought experience in CL this year, but by no means did I think he was a particularly valuable asset for us. Actually, going through my posts from this year, I am highly critical of Seedorf's performances in CL.

I agree with your point here though, Seedorf staying means him taking a spot in the squad which we really can't give up (I used Merkel as the example). It's the same reason why it irritated me that we kept on guys like Pippo and Zambrotta this past year, because as much as I love and appreciate all they've given for the club, they were merely wasted space on the squad.

(05-30-2012, 05:16 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Just read reports that Zhang Zhi Yi, an actress, gets paid 10mil RMB = 1mil Euro, for sex with government official a night. If Berlu actually pay that much for sex, he could help MIlan sign Hernanes, Lucas, Honda, Dede, Strootman, Acerbi and Ogbonna by not having sex for a month(3 girls per night).

I knew she was quite a controversial character, but I never thought she prostituted herself. I take it this scandal is as big as the whole Edison Chen scandal?
I was not referencing you about Slowdorf, Dev. I think we are both pretty much saying the same thing with you putting it nicely.

This Zhang Zhi Yi thing is much much bigger than Edison Chen. While Edison Chen only involves other actresses, this Zhang Zhi Yi thing involves high ranking government officials, their ties with business owners/CEOs, corruption and much much more. It is like Bill Gates paying Jessica Alba 1mil to sleep with Obama in exchange for Obama to pass a law to give more advantage to Gates over his competitions. I know it probably happens in a lot of places, but one of those high ranking officials is Bo Hi Lai.
I might be wrong but with all those players who are leaving Milan, only Zambro and Slowdorf were not offer contract, while Gattuso, Pippo, MVB and Nesta all were offered another contract. Have some pride Slowdorf.
Gabriel,where did you get all this scandal? some hot staff obviously blocked in mainland,would you send me some link.
May god with chinese footbball
(05-30-2012, 10:30 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I was not referencing you about Slowdorf, Dev. I think we are both pretty much saying the same thing with you putting it nicely.

This Zhang Zhi Yi thing is much much bigger than Edison Chen. While Edison Chen only involves other actresses, this Zhang Zhi Yi thing involves high ranking government officials, their ties with business owners/CEOs, corruption and much much more. It is like Bill Gates paying Jessica Alba 1mil to sleep with Obama in exchange for Obama to pass a law to give more advantage to Gates over his competitions. I know it probably happens in a lot of places, but one of those high ranking officials is Bo Hi Lai.
I might be wrong but with all those players who are leaving Milan, only Zambro and Slowdorf were not offer contract, while Gattuso, Pippo, MVB and Nesta all were offered another contract. Have some pride Slowdorf.

Ah right, just wasn't sure as I was aware it might have sounded a little like I was praising Seedorf in my post.

That Zhang Ziyi things sounds insane, I'm surprised I've not seen it make news anywhere. I'm a fan of Chinese cinema and have been for years, but it seems like many of this last (or should I say current) generation of actors have generally made a mockery of the things that made Chinese cinema great in the past, and this scandal only adds to that. That said I'm still looking forward to some films coming soon, such as The Grandmasters (which ironically should have Zhang Ziyi in it). I'm aware I'm only looking at this from the film industry perspective and this is much bigger than that, but I must confess I don't know too much regarding Chinese politics. Sorry to other posters on the board for going off topic.

Getting back to football and Milan, apparently there's a rumour going round that one of Pato, Robinho, Cassano or Boateng could be sold to make funds for the transfers (from goal.com). Pato (latest rumours are Carlo will try again to take him to PSG soon) and Robinho we've all been aware could be sold for months, while the Boateng rumours have been steadily growing in recent weeks. I don't think Cassano will be sold though, he seems settled and doing well.

Regarding Acerbi, there's apparently a derby going on between us and Inter, though at this point there doesn't appear to be much info to add substance to this and we're still looking favourites to get him.

Serginho also visited Milan lately to do some Adidas sponsoring thing. He spoke of Thiago becoming like Baresi and Maldini in Milan, Gabriel as a potential starter in the future, as well as naming some targets of interest. He made a point to say that while Ganso, Neymar, Damiao and Lucas are always talked about in Europe, Dede is a player who should be given more attention. I'm sure Brasileiro would be happy to see him mention Dede and it being on our official site.

Didac Vila's agent has also said it's unlikely Didac stays there and his intention for now is to return to fight for a spot in Milan. Meanwhile, Di Gennaro has also spoken of his situation and says he intends to speak to Milan soon as his contract expires next summer.

btw, don't think anyone mentioned on the boards, but Pescara said we're closer to Verratti than Juve (last week I think). Exciting at first, but bear in mind that with Zeman looking set for Roma, there are strong rumours he'll take Verratti and Insigne with him.

Also, Flamini looks closer to remaining with contract negotiations ongoing. Last I read there were conflicting reports of precisely what we are offering, but it's around the region said (1.8m to 2m per year).

Strootman negotiations will only happen after the Euros as has already been mentioned. Apparently, according to milannews, PSV are keen to keep him for a year to work alongside Van Bommel.

Finally, milannews says we're linked to young French and Rennes defender Kana Biyik. I must admit to knowing pretty much nothing about him. Speaking of Rennes, I'm aware M'Vila already seems set to join Arsenal, but does anyone know his market value? I keep hearing figures of between 20-30m and so never considered him for us, although he would probably be the best candidate for the Van Bommel replacement.
According to news, Pato could be featuring/ starting when Brazil takes on USA. Past few months have been nightmare for him and us, so hopefully everything goes smoothly for him.. Smile