Summer mercato 2012
(05-25-2012, 05:56 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Dev, if Allegri plays 4-3-3 it will be exactly like the Dutch. But he would needs a very good passing CM and moving Boateng to the RW. As having Pato Ibra and Caasano is pure suicide.

I do not blame Ibra one bit about what he said, as he has always been like that. It is pretty refreshing for a star player to demand quality from his club or else he is leaving. Heck, even if Silva comes out and say the same thing, I will still applaud him.

Ibra isnt a slave like other players to they're clubs, I respect him he doesn't hide around corners, your choice football club sell me or keep me, he's not like a 15 year old girl and says thing's like....IBRA & MILAN LUV 4 EVER, LOL I lived enough with Kaka' not going through this crap again
(05-25-2012, 07:08 PM)Dha Brain Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 05:56 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Dev, if Allegri plays 4-3-3 it will be exactly like the Dutch. But he would needs a very good passing CM and moving Boateng to the RW. As having Pato Ibra and Caasano is pure suicide.

I do not blame Ibra one bit about what he said, as he has always been like that. It is pretty refreshing for a star player to demand quality from his club or else he is leaving. Heck, even if Silva comes out and say the same thing, I will still applaud him.

Ibra isnt a slave like other players to they're clubs, I respect him he doesn't hide around corners, your choice football club sell me or keep me, he's not like a 15 year old girl and says thing's like....IBRA & MILAN LUV 4 EVER, LOL I lived enough with Kaka' not going through this crap again

I would gladly go through this again if it means Ibra leaving for a good offer Sagrin
I actually appreciate that Ibrahimovic speaks up. He is a big a$s, but words coming out of any other person's mouth weigh little to have an impact. I am happy that he talks so loud, as there can be only two outcomes:

1) He would be heard and we will see meaningful reinforcement;
[if that happens, great.]
2) He would be labelled as a troublemaker and sold for good money, and we could also save his huge salary.
[if that happens, good too. Big Grin if we use that money to reinforce, even better. Big Grin]

Of course, there could be a third outcome, in which that Milan does nothing and Ibra stays and gets frustrated and eventually leaves. That scenario resembles the second one, IMO.
aka xudong
It was meant to be happen one day sooner or later, call it fate or destiny Sagrin Now that Ibrahimovic is becoming a villain on MM (I Heart it), now its the time to sell him, while Milan can still get some $$$$ on him. He is 30-31 years old so this is it for him. He still has some market value. Maybe he would like to add an EPL league title too to his CV, a move to Man City with a transfer fee of 40 mil would be ideal for AC Milan in every way. Okmilan

Now here is the deal, its time to move on. Make Pato fit by keeping him away from Barbara if possible Confused Pato has all the attributes to be the next face of AC Milan. A slight modification with his number would be good too, I don't think #7 is good for him Dodgy Speaking of faces of Milan, how about this 3 + 6 = 9, so give Pato the #9 jersey and build the team around him. Cassano as #10 & SES as #11 to be the new trio of AC Milan.

Sell Robinho & Ibrahimovic. Get the money. Solve this damn ACM-no-money-issue and if possible bring back Paloschi & some a couple of free strikers, like Miccolli (?), or Kalou etc.

BTW, I still think Maxi Lopez was a very decent backup striker for AC Milan Undecided
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Our best and most important signing until now hopefully:

"...as Milan hire a new American athletic trainer to deal with their many injuries."

http://www.football-italia.net/19221/pat...y-olympics
(05-25-2012, 08:48 PM)mzk57 Wrote: It was meant to be happen one day sooner or later, call it fate or destiny Sagrin Now that Ibrahimovic is becoming a villain on MM (I Heart it),

So far only Kastriot that shows it?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
We should be striving to see Ibra stay actually. Him leaving almost certainly means two things...no project, no reinvestment.
(05-25-2012, 09:11 PM)reza Wrote: We should be striving to see Ibra stay actually. Him leaving almost certainly means two things...no project, no reinvestment.

Maybe its damage control, undoing a mistake? Or just good business, got him for 23, sell him for 30 ?
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
But which one of mistake or good business means we will reinvestment the money? In my opinion neither. That's why I would be scared to see him go. Pato, SES, Cassano, Robinho next season + someone like Rigoni
i dont like ibra in milan to
but unlike kastriot who just snap Devilol , i stay calm Tongue