Summer mercato 2012
(03-28-2012, 05:07 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I am not worry about Juve. If Milan is healthy, Milan got the deepest and most talented sqaud in Serie A.

If.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
If milan have robben or torres instead of robinho,we could have won last night.
May god with chinese footbball
Torres? He wasn't my first choice when he was scoring and definitely isn't now either.
Maybe berlu should have bought kaka last summer,he is gainning his pace back this season.It's impossible now since he has become a very important figure from bench.
i wouldnt take torres not even for a bargain.. im open to the idea if it happens but i doubt it will therefore i dont care either way,he wont add too much to our team anyways, robben is a different story love to have him
Torres is very quick,and even strong enough to play center.despite his last touch problem, he can create havoc from wings and counters,just like what he did against benfica in first leg.
(03-29-2012, 03:04 AM)will4li Wrote: Maybe berlu should have bought kaka last summer,he is gainning his pace back this season.It's impossible now since he has become a very important figure from bench.

One Ibrahimovic is already exhausting our (salary) budget. Kaka will not come back. He demands a salary that we could no longer afford.
aka xudong
this is the millionth time i am saying - ROBINHO IS NOT FOR MILAN STARTING ELEVEN !!!!! Sell him !!!!! He is only suitable for playing against smaller serie-a sides where Milan has clear domination-so that Robiho can do his "practice sessions" !!!!!!!

SELL ROBINHO!!!!! KEEP PATO!!!!!!! GET VAN PERSIE!!!!!!!
(03-29-2012, 04:45 AM)k7r Wrote: this is the millionth time i am saying - ROBINHO IS NOT FOR MILAN STARTING ELEVEN !!!!! Sell him !!!!! He is only suitable for playing against smaller serie-a sides where Milan has clear domination-so that Robiho can do his "practice sessions" !!!!!!!

SELL ROBINHO!!!!! KEEP PATO!!!!!!! GET VAN PERSIE!!!!!!!

How is he not for our starting eleven just because of it? We played 70% of our own games versus small teams.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
although i hate the fact that we don't spend, i believe if a player has proven his quality in a good league before quality is always there.. thats why im never really so negative about our low key transfers, we saw this through our own such as huntelaar, although he barely got the chance to show his quality it was still there, now at schalke he's really showing it.. id love to think the same as torres, since he's not all as bad a dip in form like ederson, once supposed to be a starter on the brazilian NT now playing for lyon and not getting a cemented starting role, thats a gamble but a free one at that.. torres would be costly, who knows how he would preform in italy, for counter attacks no doubt he'd be good but still..
as far as robinho, i love the guy but i don't think he'll stay past next season, santos is interested and we're interested in ganso.. i see something happening there imo..
BTW, eriksen according to tuttomercato and milannews has said italy and especially milan is his number one destination.. i would be all for signing the kid, but do we really need another CAM? I'd understand one whos in his prime and can play at CF or cam or even one of our striker roles such as tevez, but we already have someone like eriksen in el shaarawy, although less creative posseses the same type aspects and is versatile in the fact that he can play both striker roles (LF,RF) and cam.. plus boateng, emmanuelson binho and cassano as well..

im 100% for keeping pato, he's only 21 years old he's so young he has so many years to overcome his injury problems and improve.. even a slight improvement from how he preforms now when hes on form is good enough for me.. however, injury prone players that rely a lot on their pace is a big worry to me (robben,pato, joe cole,bale) when people like that get injured big injuries tend to slow them down, not always but sometimes.. especially in their prime a big injury will do that.. i would love robben, but for the fact that he gets injured frequently i wouldn't take the gamble as it would be a high wage and most likely a pretty big transfer fee.. i wouldn't want pato out for VP either because id prefer to have a young talent over a great player in his prime any day, we have enough players in their prime ibra,binho,cassano all have 2-4 years and you'll see a huge decline no doubt.. unless we sell some of them and generate some $$$ or have some money already to replace them id seriously consider selling some of them in a year or two time