Summer mercato 2012
you said it perfectly reza, where as hernanes moves lazio more often on his own.. he has two very immobile players up front in klose and rocchi i mean ya they can move but hernanes does most the running and play making, they are more finishers..

also wtf did we buy maxi lopez for? i think we just bought him for the sake of buying someone... he played twice in what were one okay game where he tapped in a ball on an open net practically (against udinese) which would proved to be a crucial goal at the end of the game, and a couple other performances that were pretty bad..now hes injured, i dont really like this player but hopefully he proves me wrong
(03-11-2012, 04:00 AM)WCmilan Wrote: also wtf did we buy maxi lopez for? i think we just bought him for the sake of buying someone... he played twice in what were one okay game where he tapped in a ball on an open net practically (against udinese) which would proved to be a crucial goal at the end of the game, and a couple other performances that were pretty bad..now hes injured, i dont really like this player but hopefully he proves me wrong

I think there is 3 reasons:
1. To prepare for an injury crisis.
2. A vice Ibra.
3. A desperate searching for a RF/RW to widen the play.

1. Since last season, we use Winter Mercato to ensure that injuries don't hamper our chance of winning. Last year: Cassano (forward), van Bommel & Urby (midfielders), Legrottaglie & Didac Vila (defenders) have fulfilled this aim perfectly. So this year: Maxi Lopez, Muntari, Mesbah can also help us and each of them has prove it.

2. Maxi Lopez can be a vice Ibra, he hasn't had enough chances to show that, but he possesses the abilities to be a referent point.

3. Milan were arguably the best team in the center but normal on the flanks in 2002-2007. After Carlo's era, we lost Rui & Kaka, Pirlo & Seedorf were inconsistent, and Ambro & Gattuso passed their prime. So we were not really strong in the center while still lacking wide options. Since 2009, we have had good SC/CF and LF/LW but still lacked RL/RW. The best player for the rightwing is Pato, but he is better on the left and should play in the center. Both Binho & Shaarawy like the left side, Ibra is a false 9, so we are desperate when trying 4-3-3. Maxi is the only player that is comfortable at RF.
Hamsik is someone who can drive his team forward, kind of like Gerrard back at Pool. While Aqua really can't do that or at least have not shown sign of doing it. Thats why I stated that Aqua is really not as good as Hamsik. Hernanes to me is the best CM in the world, yes, that would even mean he is better than Iniesta and Xavi.

Maxi Lopez is another option for Milan, namely b/c Pato and Cassano injuries, ELS's youth and the lack of trust in Pippo.
(03-11-2012, 08:43 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Hamsik is someone who can drive his team forward, kind of like Gerrard back at Pool. While Aqua really can't do that or at least have not shown sign of doing it. Thats why I stated that Aqua is really not as good as Hamsik. Hernanes to me is the best CM in the world, yes, that would even mean he is better than Iniesta and Xavi.

Maxi Lopez is another option for Milan, namely b/c Pato and Cassano injuries, ELS's youth and the lack of trust in Pippo.

I like Hernanes and would be very pleased if he becomes a Milan player. He has quality and could progress to a very good midfielder. But he's not even close to the level of Xavi and Iniesta. There are only two or three players who are capable of getting close to that level and unfortunately I don't think we could afford any of them. In fairness I don't think we could afford Hernanes.
Hernanes never did have players like Messi and others to play with and yet he is doing really well. I don't Iniesta, Xavi or Cesc can have e same success of Hernanes if they play at Lazio.
(03-11-2012, 09:59 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Hernanes never did have players like Messi and others to play with and yet he is doing really well. I don't Iniesta, Xavi or Cesc can have e same success of Hernanes if they play at Lazio.

And yet Xavi and Iniesta dominate the midfield for Spain without Messi? It is nonsense to say that because somebody plays in a good team they are not as good as somebody who plays well in a poor team. It is a lot easier to look good and standout if all around you are poor. Hernanes has achieved absolutely nothing in the game so far and will never achieve half of what Xavi and Iniesta will in their careers.

Spain NT doesn't have messi,they are still world champion.udinese doesn't have a legit ACM,they are still racing level-shouldered with lazio.
May god with chinese footbball
I guess guys like Alonzo, Cesc, Villa, Silva, Piqué, Pugol and Ramos are Just average players. Even without them, don't Xavi and Iniesta have each other. Read what others write before commenting.
Considering that Lazio is pretty much the same team as three yrs ago with the exception of Hernanes and Klose this year. That's show how good Hernanes is.

Also, don't undermine how good Hernanes is by stating Udin does not have a Legit ACM and yet still shoulder to shoulder with Lazio( Lazio is leading by 2 pts at this moment). That two pts is also how much Milan is leading Juve, while Juve does not have a legit WC Striker, while Milan got three in Ibra, Pato and Robinho. Won't that mean Ibra and Robinho are only a bit better than Matri, Borri, Fabio and Vucinic.

Lastly, I don't even know why are we having this discussion as none of them are being link to Milan or will probably be Milan players in the near future.
(03-11-2012, 02:45 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I guess guys like Alonzo, Cesc, Villa, Silva, Piqué, Pugol and Ramos are Just average players. Even without them, don't Xavi and Iniesta have each other. Read what others write before commenting.
Considering that Lazio is pretty much the same team as three yrs ago with the exception of Hernanes and Klose this year. That's show how good Hernanes is.

Also, don't undermine how good Hernanes is by stating Udin does not have a Legit ACM and yet still shoulder to shoulder with Lazio( Lazio is leading by 2 pts at this moment). That two pts is also how much Milan is leading Juve, while Juve does not have a legit WC Striker, while Milan got three in Ibra, Pato and Robinho. Won't that mean Ibra and Robinho are only a bit better than Matri, Borri, Fabio and Vucinic.

Lastly, I don't even know why are we having this discussion as none of them are being link to Milan or will probably be Milan players in the near future.

Your point is that Hernanes is better because he isn't playing with good players. It is complete nonsense. Because he is the big fish in a small pond that makes him better than the two players who are widely accepted as the best midfielders in the world. If Hernanes was genuinely better than Xavi and Iniesta or even close to it do you honestly think he'd still be at Lazio? Why is there no £50m bid from Man City or whoever? He's a good player who could be very good but he's not even at the same table as Xavi and Iniesta. What Barca have at the moment is rare and very similar to what Milan had in the early 90's. They have a midfield (in Milan's case it was defence) of legendry players who have come through their youth set-up and some of the best players in their positions to supplement them from their set-up. They've complimented that with very astute buys to compliment them. Just as in Milan's case the results are devestating.
guys say we win the scudetto again this year, wont we have some what of a better budget for the summer?