Summer mercato 2012
@brasileiro

I don't know if you are reading MM regularly, but trying to talk sense into hitman is pointless. He has had this discussion about Pato / Tevez etc with many people on the forum. In his books Pato should be sold, and he will use same arguments over and over no matter how many people tell him he is biased.

Also, he somehow seems to have a hard on for Tevez and Ibra, disregarding of many many flaws in both players.

He will use any little thing to bash Pato, even when Pato isn't playing. But when Ibra fucks up, it just doesn't exist for him.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Ganso Hernanes Jovetic Goetze I'm not buying into it.We'll sign Monty and renew the rest I can see nothing else happening.
(02-05-2012, 08:36 PM)fLame Wrote: @brasileiro

I don't know if you are reading MM regularly, but trying to talk sense into hitman is pointless. He has had this discussion about Pato / Tevez etc with many people on the forum. In his books Pato should be sold, and he will use same arguments over and over no matter how many people tell him he is biased.

Also, he somehow seems to have a hard on for Tevez and Ibra, disregarding of many many flaws in both players.

He will use any little thing to bash Pato, even when Pato isn't playing. But when Ibra fucks up, it just doesn't exist for him.
If only you told me it before, fLame... I want my 10 minutes of life spent in that post back!!Devilol

I love MM, but it´s hard for me to read it like I used/love to do.

I have no problem with a different opinions, but I´t tired that every time that I don´t want an Argentine player in Milan it´s because I´m Brazilian.

Milan want to sell Pato, ok, but not to spend the money in that headcase... we already have that spot filed by Ibra.

(02-05-2012, 08:38 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ganso Hernanes Jovetic Goetze I'm not buying into it.We'll sign Monty and renew the rest I can see nothing else happening.
Ganso is a risk bet at the moment.

I´m watching him right now, and the talent is there, but no one knows if he will ever be the same again.

Huge, huge bet...

If he comes cheaper than he would of been last year then we should try , but hey I don't see Him spending doesn't need votes anymore.Let us know how he plays Brasileiro cheer's
I will post this in a few threads...please don't make the forum unpleasant for others, opinions can be expressed and received without targeting others. If all else fails contact me or a mod and/or add the person to your ignore list at http://milanmania.com/forum/usercp.php?action=editlists
(02-05-2012, 08:38 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ganso Hernanes Jovetic Goetze I'm not buying into it.We'll sign Monty and renew the rest I can see nothing else happening.

Stevan Jovetic... Wow, what a player he is these days. Probably one of the most in form players in Serie A right now. Strong comeback from his injury problems. One worth watching, he's ready for a bigger club I think.
(02-05-2012, 11:52 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:

Stevan Jovetic... Wow, what a player he is these days. Probably one of the most in form players in Serie A right now. Strong comeback from his injury problems. One worth watching, he's ready for a bigger club I think.

no way man, no way we should get him. i do not want to read mzk's posts about how ugly and not handsome he is Big Grin
(02-06-2012, 12:36 AM)Stitch Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 11:52 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Stevan Jovetic... Wow, what a player he is these days. Probably one of the most in form players in Serie A right now. Strong comeback from his injury problems. One worth watching, he's ready for a bigger club I think.

no way man, no way we should get him. i do not want to read mzk's posts about how ugly and not handsome he is Big Grin

what is wrong with Jovetic's look? Huh
[Image: 63158hp2.jpg]

He is not Muntari.
[Image: Sulley-Muntari_2574409.jpg]
aka xudong
Jovetic scored 12 goals already this season.his impressive growing physicality always come to my mind,especially whenever I saw robinho bullyed off -balance by strong defenders.
May god with chinese footbball
(02-05-2012, 11:52 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Stevan Jovetic... Wow, what a player he is these days. Probably one of the most in form players in Serie A right now. Strong comeback from his injury problems. One worth watching, he's ready for a bigger club I think.

He is amazing scores creates shoots well dribbles brings others into the game he is fantastic.But they'll want 30 + million and thats well out of our range.
I am not getting excited about prospective WC players joining anymore , if they do great if they don't it's expected.
Our best of the last 8 years are Silva GREAT , Pato hit an miss with injuries and Ibra problem child and binho inconsistent .We are a bigger club than most but Berlu doesn't want to spend big (his choice) yet still talks big.I see nothing other than maybe Monty and renewals.