AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter mercato 2022 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter mercato 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=2448)

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Sleeping Giant - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 11:55 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: He does seem very talented but he'd go Primavera for sure. The alternative is Krunic or Bakayoko get less playing time and unfortunately that won't happen.

He is already a professional why to put him again in amateur side? 561 mins and 1 goal and 1 assist. Should loan him if we bought him

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - nefremo - 01-30-2022

I think all the players you mentioned are worth the risk on a loan. But this is a different argument altogether. Now we are talking about players we (fans) want to/would rather sign. Whereas my entire argument was to reason regarding the "lack of funding" from Elliot and how they are "not authorizing" moves.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Sleeping Giant - 01-30-2022

Miranchuk has way better G/A than Diaz despite hardly getting playing time and he doesn't act as a clown in final third

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Demonbanana - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 01:41 PM)nefremo Wrote: Not sure what happened to this player. I thought he showed so much talent a few years back. He's either stagnated or is in the wrong environment. But at the moment, someone like him is the likeliest transfer. Someone not doing well at their current club with a need for change of scenery. Should we be signing players like this? I'm not sure, but i'd go for him on a loan as long as there are no ibligations attached to it.

I think another guy that doesn't suit EPL? 

I remember his game against us s few year's and he butchered us. I think he was at Betis then. 

Isn't he CAM ? Would certainly like lo Celso.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - nefremo - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 02:26 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Miranchuk has way better G/A than Diaz despite hardly getting playing time and he doesn't act as a clown in final third

Have you seen him play or did you just look at his g/a ratio? Because if you watch him, you'll realize this dude will never displace (even this frustrating version) of Diaz. Is he going to be an option off the bench? Yes of course. But so is Krunic. And Rebic. Signing Miranchuk is the epitomy of "signing someone JUST to sign someone".

(01-30-2022, 02:26 PM)nefremo Wrote: I think all the players you mentioned are worth the risk on a loan. But this is a different argument altogether. Now we are talking about players we (fans) want to/would rather sign. Whereas my entire argument was to reason regarding the "lack of funding" from Elliot and how they are "not authorizing" moves.

Yes , I know. It was valid points.  

But they should look into loaning,  even do I daresay 'dry' loaning. 

But, yes. I understood your view.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Beppe - 01-30-2022

Tottenham signing Kulusevski and bentancur, it would make sense for them to sell/loan some.
Lyon was interested in Lo celso but are now signing faivre. So maybe we’ve got a chance for Lo Celso. A player wich I have a soft spot for. Was a very good player a few years back, maybe we can get him back in good form. In a position we are in need for an extra player. So hopefully we can get him on loan with option.

Well,  Miranchuk is about to join Lazio.

Can we sign Lo Celso ? We have no EU slots available so unless he has a European passport we can't sign him. 
This also would rule out Delle Ali.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - Sampinjon - 01-30-2022

Lo Celso have italian citizenship.

RE: Winter mercato 2022 - ACMmike - 01-30-2022

Just reading some back and fourth here regarding the transfer campaign. I'm disappointed as anyone that we likely won't be signing anyone, with some clear gaps in the squad. MY opinion is that if the conditions are not there to IMPROVE the squad, there's no point buying filler players like Messias.

Mgmt has made significant strides and we have a longer-term squad than Inter does. We just need a few carefully selected players and we will have a team for many years to come with the correct balance of quality, system & chemistry.

In terms of loans, there's a human aspect there let's not forget. I know some of us are saying who cares if Juve wants 40m for Kulusevski we don't have to pay it just loan him because he's better than Messias then send him back. I don't think management would do that to a player lol, so if the player doesn't fit the bill there's no real purpose.

In other news, Julian Alvarez to Manchester City official. He'll stay at River on loan until end of season.

Potential last-minute deal for a loan + option for Dele Alli (milannews)