AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Congratulations Leicester City! - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: MilanMania (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Italian And Other Football (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Congratulations Leicester City! (/showthread.php?tid=1305)

Pages: 1 2


Congratulations Leicester City! - devoted_dm - 05-02-2016

F***ing unbelievable! Who would have thought? Big Grin


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - ACMILAN1983 - 05-02-2016

So so so happy right now. I'm born in Leicester and am local so this really is a massive deal here, obviously it's a once in a lifetime experience, never thought this could happen.

More than that, Leicester did it by playing an Italian game. So happy for Ranieri and so pleased it was his old team to help him over the finish line. Seeing Chelsea fans supporting him tonight was quite incredible.

Congrats Foxes, totally deserved this success.


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - Mathias - 05-02-2016

Just as I tweeted, it takes an italian to beat the english at their own game Smile

Wonderful, I'm extatic. The whole world was rooting for the foxes and they will probably win one of the consecutive two games


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - reza - 05-03-2016

Huge congrats to Leicester and Ranieri, great story.


(and now we know where Dev was born Tongue )


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - reza - 05-03-2016

William Hill, the betting company, says 25 people backed Foxes winning at 5000/1, the largest bet being £20.


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - am I Milan enough? - 05-03-2016

Well done Leicester and Ranieri, they simply outFOX every opponent. This team is officially richer than us..


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - xudong - 05-03-2016

Good job, and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - Aficio - 05-03-2016

That's magic!!!

Congratulation!!!


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - somedevil - 05-03-2016

A bit of a slap in the face of free spending English clubs. I love it! This is the kind of story that is still talked about in 30 years.


RE: Congratulations Leicester City! - am I Milan enough? - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 06:08 AM)somedevil Wrote: A bit of a slap in the face of free spending English clubs. I love it! This is the kind of story that is still talked about in 30 years.

Arsenal fans are the most depressed I think lol