![]() |
|
2015/2016 Player Ratings - Printable Version +- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum) +-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9) +--- Thread: 2015/2016 Player Ratings (/showthread.php?tid=1133) |
2015/2016 Player Ratings - nefremo - 08-20-2015 Guys, I thought about doing this many times before but for some reason was always too lazy to go with it. What I want to do is to invite everyone to this thread after each of Milan's games (including the Coppa games starting from now on). Whoever has seen the game and would like to rate all of the players that played in that game with ratings 1-10. I will then add and average out the ratings for each player after every game. This way at the end of the season we can find a true "player of the year" according to our own Milanmania ratings. We can also find out who needs to be shown the door without many arguments. Obviously, we can make a few rules like for example, a player has to be involved in X amount of games to actually be relevant. In other words, if Matri makes 2 appearances and for some reason does well in those and people rate him good, he can't possibly be the player of the year just because he has a high average rating but only appeared 2 times. If anyone has any other suggestions about this please share them. Reza, if ok with you and if you like this idea, can weake this a sticky thread? RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - WCmilan - 08-20-2015 I like this idea. RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - reza - 08-20-2015 Great idea, thanks. Thread stuck. RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - ACMILAN1983 - 08-20-2015 Nice idea. Please remind people in match threads though, as otherwise it could be easily forgotten. RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - Mystik - 08-20-2015 Giving each player a score out of 10 sounds like quite a bit of work but I'm all for it! I think I tried to create a thread where we just did the top 3 players but for some reason or other it didn't work. Let's hope this one has more success. RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - xudong - 08-21-2015 Great idea. Does that mean that I will have to start taking notes while watching Milan game? I am old and probably will forget all the details at the end of the game but the scoreline. The score will be forgotten two days later.
RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - Ryo - 08-21-2015 Will do what I can to contribute, but somehow I feel like certain players are going to get low scores no matter what they do. RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - xudong - 08-21-2015 (08-21-2015, 05:30 AM)Ryo Wrote: Will do what I can to contribute, but somehow I feel like certain players are going to get low scores no matter what they do. What are you talking about? Bonera is no longer with us. ![]()
RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - somedevil - 08-21-2015 When talking about 'minimum games a player has to feature in' in order to be eligible for the player of the year- you can take the same criteria that the league takes when deciding which players get the winners medal from the league winning team. If I recall correctly it is 10 apps (including subs). RE: 2015/2016 Player Ratings - xudong - 08-21-2015 That's true for EPL. I am not aware of any other leagues that do that though. |