![]() |
|
Bryan Cristante - Printable Version +- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum) +-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9) +--- Thread: Bryan Cristante (/showthread.php?tid=566) |
RE: Bryan Cristante - ACMILAN1983 - 10-19-2014 Apparently Cristante was a starter in the cup match and played a great game (got an assist): http://www.milannews.it/gli-ex/benfica-cristante-torna-titolare-in-coppa-e-sforna-una-grande-prestazione-158017 RE: Bryan Cristante - xudong - 10-19-2014 This was the video in which you can see the very nice assist: http://videos.sapo.pt/7iZBAsSzNvuPUaFeFjPC RE: Bryan Cristante - ACMILAN1983 - 10-19-2014 Thanks Xu, the pass is very Pirlo esque RE: Bryan Cristante - xudong - 10-20-2014 Agreed. Whoever's fault I don't really care, I do hope that he still remained with us and I am sure that he would have got some playing time.
RE: Bryan Cristante - Mystik - 10-20-2014 I have no source or reasoning for what I'm about to say but I have the feeling that if he does fulfill his potential, he'll want a return to Italy and will only want to play for us. He just seems like one of those guys. The problem will be whether we can afford him at that point.. Won't lie though, as nice as it would be to have Berlu spend 100M Euros and build a super team, I would feel more of a sense of pride seeing "one of our own" come through the ranks and become a superstar. I guess that is what is most disappointing for me about his departure. Nonetheless I wish him all the best and hope to see him move up to the under 21s next year after the summer tournament. Excellent assist but I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone here who has actually watched him play. RE: Bryan Cristante - WCmilan - 10-20-2014 Apparently he finally played for Benfica from the start and put on a stellar performance. RE: Bryan Cristante - xudong - 11-25-2014 I would like to see Cristante stay too, but if the report that Cristante himself wanted to leave Milan was true, what can we (fans) do? We can only move on and hope for the best. Is there any sense of truth in Juventus' interest in Cristante? I mean, would Cristante actually hate Milan that much to want to join Juve? What do you think? RE: Bryan Cristante - Jay Crisp - 11-25-2014 (11-25-2014, 01:10 AM)Jokka Wrote: To anybody saying Cristante wasn't "all that" watch this video of his Serie A debut. I can't think of many teenagers with this physique, composure, great passing, creativity and shooting. He never gave ball away, hit the bar, created a couple great chances then scored. In one game he's done more than Poli, Muntari, Essien have all season combined. Galliani truly is a fucking moron He is good , but he'll have to be good on a consistent basis (If he plays regularly he will be IMO) he hasn't done it yet.He didn't do more than Muntari has all season.But if he played every game he very well could of.His leaving was a cock up ny club and players moreso the club.But he's gone and if he progresses like I think he will he won't return.The only way he returns is if he bombs , and then its a not a good move.If he's very good at Benfica they'll get 34/40m for him so a return not only to Milan but serie S is unlikely. RE: Bryan Cristante - Mystik - 01-07-2015 Apparently Cristante featured 90 minutes in Benfica's last two matches and played well in each. Hopefully 2015 is better for him with regards to playing time. He should be an important player for Italy's future, if not for Milan's. RE: Bryan Cristante - ACMILAN1983 - 01-08-2015 I wish him luck. I know he featured in the last match, wasn't aware it was two in a row. |