AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Adil Rami - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Adil Rami (/showthread.php?tid=496)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


RE: Adil Rami - xudong - 05-27-2015

Rami did say that he wouldn't mind going back to Ligue 1 and he missed Champions League football. I believe that a few teams including Olympique Lyonnais were interested. I hope that we can get 7-8 million euros out of him. I think it is possible. Rami is only 29, and age-wise he is still in his prime. He needs a coach that trusts him and a partner that complements him. If well used, he can be a powerful weapon in the back, but I just don't see a Milan future out of him. Call me arrogant, but I don't think he is "artsy" enough for us.

The video below is a collection of his 3 goals and 1 assist in his best season 2013-14 for us (truly, it is only the second half season when he was eligible to play for us).



I don't know why all of a sudden he fell out of favor this season, seeing that we really didn't have luxury in the backline. It is not like he lost competition to the likes of Nesta and Maldini.

Of course no one would ever forget that he paid €500,000 out of his own pocket to join us. It speaks as much about his loyalty and passion about our management's incapability. I am confident that most Milan fans will wish him good luck if he does move on.


RE: Adil Rami - Best-Pundit - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 02:56 PM)sylrus Wrote: what do you think about people who demo to the outside of your company and making something small a big problem with a demo zk??
the same with rami does here
he goes to the press instead go to his upper high to deal with the problem, hence we call it unprofessional
I can see you have got a point and I am not saying that your are wrong. But I honestly believe Rami has not done anything over the top. Infect its good that he has done that. As a matter of fact, apart from Barbara Heart who I admire alot for certain reasons, the rest of the "upper high" is pure piece of ********* .... so it makes sense what he did, because it was needed to be done by someone and only the one true man of AC Milan team could have done that and its seems we have found out that one gem of an AC Milan faithful.


RE: Adil Rami - ZvonimirBoban - 05-27-2015

He's a goner.


RE: Adil Rami - ACMILAN1983 - 05-29-2015

His comments aren't the smartest, but I don't think it'll significantly influence whether he stays or goes, especially as it's quite clear that Inzaghi's going anyway.


RE: Adil Rami - nefremo - 05-29-2015

Not to say I disagree with people who don't like his comments......but I don't see the huge deal about it. We have nothing to play for so he is not destabilizing anything in that regard. Maybe he shouldn't have come out to the press and cried to them like a little baby....but quite frankly I get kind of tired of all the drama and deceptions in football. We need more people that speak their mind to be honest. Rami made it simple. If Inzaghi stays, then I leave - because he doesn't see me as a starter and I want to be one. I would be super pissed off if I was him too....after seeing Alex in the line-up every time he is available, whether he is coming from an injury or not....and on top of that he has been our worst defender by a mile this year, but not for Inzaghi I guess.

Anyway, like Dev said....I don't think this comment will influence his standing at the club.


RE: Adil Rami - ACMILAN1983 - 05-29-2015

I don't see it as a big deal either personally. Bear in mind that Rami's been frozen out since he apparently had a row with Inzaghi and stormed out of training.

I don't think anything will come of this, I bet most at the club simply don't care. Let's face it, Inzaghi's pretty much certainly out, the upper management have bigger things on their plate and there's still this who sale scenario yet to play out. Discipline has been at an all time low this season under Inzaghi, who himself has failed to keep discipline (sent of 3 times), this is just another sign of something that's already very public knowledge.

The way Rami phrased his point wasn't particularly smart as he's not endearing himself to anyone and had he said "I will decide my future depending of the plans of the club", no one would bat an eyelid, despite it saying the exact same thing.


RE: Adil Rami - reza - 07-01-2015

He is officially off to Sevilla


RE: Adil Rami - xudong - 07-01-2015

I hope that the low transfer fee is a way of Milan's paying back his loyalty, because it may allow Sevilla offer him a better salary.


RE: Adil Rami - ACMILAN1983 - 07-02-2015

I think the low price is likely to be the club just looking to offload him. The squad's huge and really I think the club's made the decision they'll have to make sacrifices to achieve the goals of the summer.


RE: Adil Rami - somedevil - 07-02-2015

I also hear that it is also Galliani's way of getting Sevilla to accept installments for Bacca.