AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
M'Baye Niang - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: M'Baye Niang (/showthread.php?tid=340)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16


RE: M'Baye Niang - xudong - 02-21-2013

They do. Smile But I suppose that your comment was probably a sarcastic one based on their similar rowdy (not sure if that's the most appropriate word though) taste? :d


RE: M'Baye Niang - WCmilan - 02-21-2013

It was, you got my point dead onBig Grin

I sort of feel sorry for els though if I'm honest, he works a lot harder then Niang and Balotelli (from a defensive perspective) and he hasn't been scoring as he was before he deserves to pop in a few goals against merdaBig Grin


RE: M'Baye Niang - GeoTav - 02-21-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OelAkbUk-gw

Balotelli doing some wrestling with Niang ... Big Grin


RE: M'Baye Niang - Mystik - 02-21-2013

(02-21-2013, 02:54 AM)xudong Wrote: Niang played tonight against Barcelona and was involved in the second goal. Okmilan

Speaking of which, I noticed that whenever a player complained in public that he didn't get enough attention from the coach, he would get some playing minutes. It has happened to at least Mesbah (last season), Pato, and Niang (to a lesser extent, because I didn't think Allegri was totally going to bench him). Allegri is not known to be very flexible, judging by the way he treated Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Inzaghi, and co (at least according to the rumors), so it is interesting to see that his side of being diplomatic.

But I do wholeheartedly agree that Niang should keep his mouth shut and focus his energy on the pitch. I believe that a few weeks he was seen on street in a T-shirt with the big "F**K U" letters on front. It is not the end of the world since he is still a teenager, but maturity can help him get to success more smoothly.

Are you sure it wasn't an FCUK shirt? That's actually a brand and I believe it stands for French Connection UK :p



RE: M'Baye Niang - xudong - 02-21-2013

What? Really? Icon_lol2 FCUK as a brand? LOL! Icon_lol2 J

Just like Shang Hai Institute of Technology, SHIT. :GUW:


RE: M'Baye Niang - Alan - 02-23-2013

(02-21-2013, 10:02 PM)xudong Wrote: What? Really? Icon_lol2 FCUK as a brand? LOL! Icon_lol2 J

yeah, it is funny the first time but after seeing it a thousand times it gets a bit annoying. yeah though, it's actually quite a popular brand, I'd wager it was definitely this.


RE: M'Baye Niang - xudong - 01-05-2014

[Image: Bc-_EQwCUAEHjq3.jpg]

Wearing #9 certainly boosts his confidence, and he already scored a goal (penalty) on his first game back in France, while he scored 0 goals for Milan in Serie A.

I hope he comes back stronger, if he does come back. But French players have the tradition of failing in Milan and thriving in Juve. Facepalm The only exception that comes to my mind is Desailly.


RE: M'Baye Niang - Mystik - 01-12-2014

LOL so Niang apparently scored on his debut and "accidentally" retweeted a tweet which called Allegri a son of a .....

youth movement FTW!

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1672515/ac-milan-striker-mbaye-niang-apologises-retweeting-massimiliano-allegri-insult?cc=5901

Quote:After making just one Serie A start this season, Niang, 19, joined Montpellier on loan last week and scored on his debut for the Ligue 1 club in their 2-0 Coupe de France win over amateur outfit Rodez on Sunday.

Shortly after the final whistle, he retweeted a number of messages of congratulation from some of his 219,000 followers, including one in which Allegri was blamed for the teenager's failure to establish himself in Italy and branded an "fdp" -- French shorthand for "fils de pute" ("son of a bitch").

"When did I insult Allegri? I didn't. So don't take it to mean anything. I retweeted without paying attention," Niang tweeted on Sunday evening after he had deleted the comment.

"I retweeted a tweet that should never have been. I deleted it as soon as I realised. I never wanted to lack respect and even less so to people who have put their trust in me. I apologise if I have hurt someone. Now, stop with these useless polemics."



RE: M'Baye Niang - xudong - 01-12-2014

Niang scored again in his second match against Monaco. This time he missed his penalty but quickly tapped in the rebounce to equalize the game.


RE: M'Baye Niang - reza - 02-02-2014

4 goals in 6 games now