![]() |
|
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Printable Version +- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum) +-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9) +--- Thread: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (/showthread.php?tid=175) |
RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Best-Pundit - 01-25-2012 (01-25-2012, 10:45 AM)Hitman Wrote: I got a better idea... how bout you hand in a request to become an Inter fan and let's see if they would accept you there, I think you'd fit right in...Hmmm ...... this coming from someone who desperately wants to see the most talented & brilliant AC Milan striker since $hevchenko, go away just like that merely in the winter transfer window. BTW, all Inter fans would absolutely love to see Pato leave asap, and guess what you sound just like one of them. So maybe I can put a request & might fit right in, but you already have fit in. (01-25-2012, 10:36 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:Well, they just defeated the Italian Champs with that mess front-line, and have more chance of going through the UCL QF than ACM to be honest.(01-25-2012, 09:04 AM)mzk57 Wrote: nter let go a much much better player than Ibrahimovic at just 30 years age. Good business! RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - ZvonimirBoban - 01-25-2012 (01-25-2012, 05:17 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Well, they just defeated the Italian Champs with that mess front-line, and have more chance of going through the UCL QF than ACM to be honest. It means that our backline is crappy and we need more quality players on all sides to be defeated by that pile of sheet named Inter's frontline. RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - xudong - 01-26-2012 (01-25-2012, 10:45 AM)Hitman Wrote:(01-24-2012, 03:38 PM)mzk57 Wrote: This is probably the last good season of Ibrahimovic. So lets just sell him to Man City or Real Madrid at the end of the season & get some $$$. I would say even 25 mil for a 32 years old player like Ibrahimovic, who doesn't score in knockout round of UCL is good enough. come on, Hitman. I don't agree with zeekay on a lot of topics, but I wouldn't go that far.
RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - xudong - 01-29-2012 Ibrahimovic's amazing FK today against Cagliari. He has now scored 15 goals, top of the table (alone for the first time this season, I believe).
RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - xudong - 02-05-2012 Wonder how many games he will be banned this time. Maybe he could even miss the game against Juventus if the ban is long enough. I still think the red is a bit harsh, though a right decision. Ibrahimovic should stop being arrogant. I don't like the fact that we rely this much on him these days. We are Milan, and we should do better. I am not just talking about his personality or behavior problem. RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Aficio - 02-05-2012 He need a little rest to calm down. Ibra always want to win, this desire can haunt him, especially in this time. RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - xudong - 02-05-2012 wanting to win is good, but punching opponents or being an asshole is not good. He has already built up a reputation for himself, so referees will keep eyes on him all the time. He is getting 3 matches this time. Mark my word, and fLame's too.
RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - ACMILAN1983 - 02-05-2012 His antics are really getting on my nerves now, and I want to see the next few matches without him to see how the others react. Quite honestly, Ibra's a huge player for us (on the pitch and off it with his winning mentality), not a single person can doubt this. However, as has been debated before, but it's also been debated that with him on the pitch our other players aren't performing and this isn't without reason. It irritates me how he doesn't seem to get on with any of his strike partners and also how he often just stands around (usually offside) if something's not going his way. Add to this is stupidity on the pitch with his actions like today, and I think it's time to see how much the side genuinely needs him. If we get on ok without him (like we did last season), then I suggest we let Raiola find a deal with Real and move on. RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - reza - 02-05-2012 If Ibra leaving idea enters the picture we should have the foresight to have someone ready before hand and not get into bidding wars after he leaves. RE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - xudong - 02-05-2012 (02-05-2012, 09:15 PM)reza Wrote: If Ibra leaving idea enters the picture we should have the foresight to have someone ready before hand and not get into bidding wars after he leaves. We will not enter any bidding war these days. We will just use our champions or sons of champions (Ganz ).
|