AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
ACM graphic art - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ACM graphic art (/showthread.php?tid=208)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: ACM graphic art - reza - 10-28-2020

Thanks Jovola. The logo is now updated.
If you still see the previous one it is in your browser cache, a hard reset will load the new one. Most browsers it is ctrl r or ctrl f5 keys pressed together.


RE: ACM graphic art - Jovola - 10-28-2020

I saw it, really happy to contribute, if you need some additions or changes, just contact me


RE: ACM graphic art - Artan - 05-21-2021

@Reza


I know its off topic yet.... Any chance we get MM app on play store anytime soon?


RE: ACM graphic art - reza - 05-21-2021

Has been on back of mind for some time, a proper solution that is useful isn't really easy/cheap. It is possible to wrap the site into progressive web app but that's not much different than opening the site in a mobile browser. The forum software itself is falling behind in terms of modern standards like being responsive.
I will try to look at the possibility again in the summer. If you or anybody has ideas let me know, may be some app convertor I am not aware of for example.


RE: ACM graphic art - Sleeping Giant - 05-21-2021

(05-21-2021, 09:26 AM)Artan Wrote: @Reza


I know its off topic yet.... Any chance we get MM app on play store anytime soon?

Forget that I was thinking of some kind of get to together of 5 star MM members Icon_lol2 Reza will fund the tripBig Grin


RE: ACM graphic art - reza - 05-21-2021

(05-21-2021, 04:57 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Forget that I was thinking of some kind of get to together of 5 star MM members Icon_lol2 Reza will fund the tripBig Grin

I will start printing the money Angel Big Grin


RE: ACM graphic art - Artan - 05-21-2021

(05-21-2021, 05:40 PM)reza Wrote: I will start printing the money  Angel Big Grin


Icon_lol2  tell if u need help