![]() |
|
World Cup 2018 Russia - Printable Version +- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum) +-- Forum: MilanMania (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: The World Cup (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: World Cup 2018 Russia (/showthread.php?tid=809) |
RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - reza - 06-28-2018 MIna is owned by Barca, he might be loaned out or even sold according to some rumours I saw few days ago. RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - SkyEdge - 06-30-2018 Cr7 / Portugal is going home.. Messi / Argentina is going home.. Euro Champions gone.. World Champions gone.. GOATs are gone.. Neymar next? RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - am I Milan enough? - 07-01-2018 Wow Mbappe. That kid just proved it to be phenomenal.. (though the defence was awful) RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - SkyEdge - 07-01-2018 (07-01-2018, 02:00 AM)edysim Wrote: Wow Mbappe. That kid just proved it to be phenomenal.. (though the defence was awful) He has some skills.. but i think his major selling point is his speed.. it was ridiculous how he just ran past the whole Argentine midfield and defence for that 1st goal penalty.. his first touch isnt too good either.. but hey.. he's just 19.. a crapload of time on his side to improve his game RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - reza - 07-01-2018 Spain out on pens. Spain prove possession is not to be aimed for, so many square passes that bump up passes completed stats too. RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - AC_Troy - 07-01-2018 I'm glad Spain's out. Awful performance. Now they can go pass to each other 10000 more times. Boring asses RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - xudong - 07-01-2018 I am happy too.
RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - SkyEdge - 07-01-2018 What a world cup this is turning out to be.. i bet Portugal would have done better against Russia.. RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - xudong - 07-01-2018 Four minutes in, already two goals for Denmark vs. Croatia. Both caused by defensive mistakes, but I am not complaining. ![]() Imagine if Italy was in the WC... RE: World Cup 2018 Russia - ACMILAN1983 - 07-01-2018 Glad Spain are out, they've been incredibly dull. That match was by far the worst I've seen this competition, I can only say I had a decent nap. The match now got off to an amazing start, but has been a bit dull since. |