AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Summer Mercato 2016 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Summer Mercato 2016 (/showthread.php?tid=1215)



RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - ACM1899 - 03-04-2016

I only want players that fit our coaches system/tactics. This is fking annoying watching els score goals left and right for roma. We sell players and don't make money , that hurts even more.


We have a nice solid Seria A Team. I hope we build intelligently on it and if/when we sell (let's say bacca) it's for $$$$$$
I needed to vent


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Jay Crisp - 03-05-2016

Frustrating seing SES score , I agree.But they way he was at Milan for over 2 and a half years was more frustrating.When things are all sweet hes good , but 1 bump in the road and he goes into a funk.I hope for him hes over that and can have a great career.If he had of stayed or came back would he be like this ?...who knows.I doubt hed of been started as a striker or instead of Jack.
Hed still a Milan player and option or not the sale to Roma is an agreement , Milan arent bound to sell him or sell him for the agreed fee.These obligations or optiind are legally binding , but going back on an agreement is frowned upon.But hey , whens that stopped Milan from being sneaky and low.


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Arildonardo - 03-05-2016

Chelsea and Liverpool chase Milan-talent:

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/cm-exclusive-chelsea-and-liverpool-after-milan-promise-853417


Summer Mercato 2016 - PerSempre - 03-05-2016

Valdifiori's agent says that he's ready to come to Milan since lack of playing time under Sarri. I think he is the ideal replacement for Montolivo (although he is already 29) and it would be interesting to see him here. Of course, Witsel and others would remain a better option.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - Jay Crisp - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 06:15 PM)PerSempre Wrote: Valdifiori's agent says that he's ready to come to Milan since lack of playing time under Sarri. I think he is the ideal replacement for Montolivo (although he is already 29) and it would be interesting to see him here. Of course, Witsel and others would remain a better option.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Na..Hes 30 in a matter of weeks , he prospered for 1 serie a season where the team was built around him.He was the focal point the top banana.He really really will not be a good signing


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - slifersd - 03-06-2016

Valdifiori is like a poor man's Montolivo. And we are trying to improve from Montolivo. Signing Valdifiori would be a total backward move on that front.


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - porcho - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 12:23 PM)slifersd Wrote: Valdifiori is like a poor man's Montolivo. And we are trying to improve from Montolivo. Signing Valdifiori would be a total backward move on that front.


I think we should keep Montolivo for maybe another season... We don't have the money to replace so many players and he brings some life in our players whether he's playing or not. Why sign someone who will won't play any better, has no love for the club, and is already on the older side...

Sounds like a Galliani signing... I can totally see it happening


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - reza - 03-06-2016

We still risk giving Montolivo a too long extension. That's high on the list of possible summer 2016 mistakes.


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - porcho - 03-07-2016

(03-06-2016, 11:38 PM)reza Wrote: We still risk giving Montolivo a too long extension. That's high on the list of possible summer 2016 mistakes.

I know.
1 year = good
2 years = Stupid
3 Years = a Galliani decision


RE: Summer Mercato 2016 - reza - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 12:10 AM)porcho Wrote: I know.
1 year = good
2 years = Stupid
3 Years = a Galliani decision

Signature material, someone steal it and use it Devilol