AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter Mercato 2014 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter Mercato 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=560)



RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Jay Crisp - 01-12-2014

Banega or Jorginho ??? Does anyone think we'll sign either of them though I mean honestly.


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Stitch - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 04:24 PM)nefremo Wrote: ....how is Quintero doing this season?

Better than Quadrado i'd guess Big Grin better than Terceiro and 5 times better than Singleton Big Grin


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - xudong - 01-13-2014

Manchester United wants Nocerino?

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/01/11/exclusive-man-united-set-sights-on-ac-milan-midfielder-after-cooling-interest-in-claudio-marchisio/

SELL! SELL!! SELL!!! I would take just 500K; heck, I would give them 500K.


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Arildonardo - 01-13-2014

Gianluca Di Marzio (report for Sky Sport in Italy):

"Massimiliano Allegri will be fired by AC Milan on Monday and Filippo Inzaghi will take over."


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - k7r - 01-13-2014

Official: allegri is sacked...

matri please follow your step dad wherver he goes...


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - am I Milan enough? - 01-13-2014

Best mercato so far for me. Full stop


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - sylrus - 01-13-2014

new year resolution no.1 is fulfilled


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - ACMILAN1983 - 01-13-2014

While our crisis continues, Napoli have apparently all but found an agreement with Verona for Jorgniho (who will earn less than 1m per year).


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - Mathias - 01-13-2014

Other positive yet negative news: I'm so glad we did not go over Rossi. It seems his knee injury is one that will not repair easily, if it will repair at all. It's a shame, as I think he's one of the better italian attackers together with Balo and SES... But I do think his career is over.


RE: Winter Mercato 2014 - xudong - 01-13-2014

(01-13-2014, 02:51 PM)mathiask Wrote: Other positive yet negative news: I'm so glad we did not go over Rossi. It seems his knee injury is one that will not repair easily, if it will repair at all. It's a shame, as I think he's one of the better italian attackers together with Balo and SES... But I do think his career is over.

That serious? Wow. A great player with extraordinarily bad luck.