AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: MilanMania (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The World Cup (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) (/showthread.php?tid=702)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - Mystik - 06-29-2014

The heartbreak.....


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - xudong - 06-29-2014

With one man advantage, Greece should have the edge now. Regardless, Netherlands should be happier. :d


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - Aficio - 06-29-2014

I don't think so, if Greece pass this round, they will be serious contender Big Grin


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - xudong - 06-29-2014

Nah, Netherlands would still demolish them. I feel that Greece would be the typical victim for a team like Netherlands. Do you know that Netherlands had just won their 9th game out of their past 10 in WC? Unfortunately, the only one that they lost was against Spain in 2010.

That said, I would be rooting for a PK shootout victory for Costa Rica. :d


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - Best-Pundit - 06-29-2014

I would never forgove either of the teams if they advance and lose to Holland Undecided


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - xudong - 06-29-2014

I don't think either team would be so devastated if you don't forgove them. Icon_lol2


Greece please win for her! - Best-Pundit - 06-29-2014

I want Greeks to advance!

[Image: posing-greek-fan.jpg]

[Image: glass-fans.jpg]

[Image: greek-fan-wide.jpg]


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - xudong - 06-29-2014

yay, PK shootout again! :d Wait, was Greek coach sent off? It doesn't look like that's the case. Why is the referee making that gesture?


Just saw that the shots statistics are 5(1) - 22(8), in favor of Greece.

I still support Costa Rica. :d


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - Mystik - 06-29-2014

GTFO Greece! Congrats Costa Rica!


RE: R16: Costa Rica - Greece (June 29, 2014 - 22:00 CET) - Aficio - 06-29-2014

As you wish, Xu

They say the 8th shot is the most likely to miss Big Grin