![]() |
|
Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - Printable Version +- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum) +-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10) +--- Thread: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK (/showthread.php?tid=277) |
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - Mystik - 05-16-2012 Assuming we'll be sticking to 4-3-1-2 . Kidding..I'm sure our formation won't change. In fact, when last have we had a radical formation change? Probably before Carlo cuz I can't think of anything.
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - ACMILAN1983 - 05-17-2012 The thing is Carlo's formation change was the start of the last era and it's only now that we can finally say this era has fully ended. Leonardo had a radical change, though it wasn't the greatest success. RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - Beppe - 05-19-2012 And the young Gabriel of Cruzeiro it is!! he wasnt even in the poll
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - brasileiro - 05-19-2012 (05-19-2012, 06:05 PM)Beppe Wrote: And the young Gabriel of Cruzeiro it is!! he wasnt even in the pollBut he was in the thread ![]() (05-15-2012, 03:02 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Only saw the Brazilians... and despite like both, I would not use a non-EU spot on them. RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - Stitch - 05-20-2012 (05-19-2012, 11:24 PM)brasileiro Wrote:(05-19-2012, 06:05 PM)Beppe Wrote: And the young Gabriel of Cruzeiro it is!! he wasnt even in the pollBut he was in the thread I finally get it !! your second job is at Milan's Brasil office!
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - reza - 05-20-2012 Even if he doesn't already brasileiro should be working for Milan
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - Stitch - 05-20-2012 He gives so good insights into players I've never heard of, so much that I feel like I'm watching them every weekend ![]() Really dude, you clearly have the talent and the scout eye, try to do something financialy useful with it, I'm sure you could make it
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - brasileiro - 05-20-2012 LOL... what a coincidence!!! I was ready to give full praise to our management, but digging a little, I discovered Gabriel is tied with Raiola, and I really don´t like our dependence of this guy. But it was a smart move to hear Raiola and be aware of Gabriel´s contract situation. Unlike the cheap purchase of Rodrigo Ely, that I found suspect since Gremio din´t fight for him or Lucas Roggia and Adyah that never impressed me, this is a young players has show promise at the biggest stage of his age. Great move! @Stitch... in the past I take a look at the Scout market here in Brazil, to see how it works, but the money and condition really scared me away... hell no!!!
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - xudong - 05-20-2012 (05-20-2012, 06:10 PM)brasileiro Wrote: LOL... what a coincidence!!! I don't either. One day he is going to pull all the plugs, and we would be screwed. He does not make me feel safe.
RE: Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK - am I Milan enough? - 05-24-2012 Our 3rd signing, Gabriel seems to have passed the medicals, rejoice people ! :p |