AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Stephan El Shaarawy - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Players (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Stephan El Shaarawy (/showthread.php?tid=135)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34


RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - WCmilan - 01-07-2013

Not worried about Cavani.. ELS will get top scorer he scores like a machine, little do people notice but not only does he have a lot of goals but he misses 5-6 chances a game but mind you he creates a majority of them on his own.




RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - xudong - 01-07-2013

Cavani is a beast. Also, since he is closer to the goal then El Shaarawy is (and takes PKS), he probably has higher chance becoming the top scorer in my opinion. If El Shaarawy had more than 20 goals when the season finished, and 5 more from CL and Coppa, it would be an amazing record for me.

In all fairness, no one probably expected El Shaarawy to score this many already. If we were told before the season started, that El Shaarawy would score 10-15 goals, I am sure that many would be ecstatic. This kid truly makes us proud. Proud


RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - xudong - 01-08-2013

Quote:Berlusconi: "There is no possibility of El Shaarawy leaving Milan."
Berlusconi: "]If we get a €100m offer for El Shaarawy? Nobody will offer €100m because of Financial Fair Play."

Credit: Sod-Lod quoting AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

If €100m offer did come in, Berlusconi would throw in himself and his new young wife (or is it fiance?). Icon_lol2


RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - xudong - 01-10-2013

Did El Shaarawy today tell the referee that Barzagli didn't foul him and have him change a freekick to a throw-in for Juventus? If so, good for him, Okmilan even though I certainly wouldn't have minded the cheaters being cheated a little bit. Devilol

Giovinco on the other hand is just no doubt a genuine Ladri. Sleepy

Quote:Allegri: "Acerbi's tackle on Giovinco, before the goal, was clean. It wasn't a foul."
Allegri: "People need to remember that Acerbi has only played around 30 Serie A matches, so it's alright if he makes a few mistakes."



RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - Nalx - 01-10-2013

He did. I remember that incident. The ref shook his hand and the crowds applauded him.


RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - WCmilan - 01-27-2013

So, just realized that Cavani has 18 goals in Seria A and ELS 15 goals.
4 of Cavanis goals have come off penalties..So really, ELS has one more goal on Cavani in open play. I seriously think ELS should be taking our penalties, I don't mind that Pazzini does because he hasn't missed any IIRC but I really want ELS to be capocanniere this yearBig Grin


RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - xudong - 01-27-2013

His first goal in 2013 could not have come at a better time. Smile




RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - WCmilan - 01-27-2013

im already drooling at the prospect of seeing niang mastour and els together in the future.. strongest attack to ever exsist?


RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - xudong - 01-27-2013

Mastour is only 15. We will have to wait for a few more years for that to happen.


RE: Stephan El Shaarawy - WCmilan - 01-28-2013

Yup, I know but I'm just saying it's an exciting futureBig Grin
I hope we can keep Niang happy at Milan. I think that he has Traore and flamini and mexes and in some sence Constant at Milan it helped him settle in better. I'm not so worried about ELS, with ELS if he one day gets blinded by money that maybe a problem but the fact that he's Italian and that we practically made him big should be big factors for a long stay, maybe not a maldini stay but something like Sheva, 28-29