Coppa Italia Quarterfinal: Milan - Lazio (Tuesday, January 27th 20:45 CET)
Galliani also had to leave early because there were angry words and banners directed at the management

Some pics at http://www.milannews.it/il-match/foto-ga...ero-166839
WOW. So this is not embarrassing enough. Facepalm I suppose Galliani meant we have to be relegated to be considered disaster? Facepalm
Just get De Boer at the end of the season. At least we are going to watch positive football with movement, combinations, possession...
So now we're going to focus on Serie A? Facepalm Grinundwech
(01-27-2015, 11:59 PM)Acmir Wrote: So now we're going to focus on Serie A? Facepalm Grinundwech

Do we have any other options now? Devilol

I am rather indifferent with Pippo staying. I do love him with all my heart, but probably because of his great contribution as a player instead of in his current capacity (I think this season is effectively finished), and also because I am fully aware that even if we get rid of him we will not be going after anyone that is better. Dodgy
(01-27-2015, 10:46 PM)zubair16 Wrote: Watched the game partially. Had two screens on, one for Milan, one for Chelsea-Liverpool and I was mainly focusing on the Chelsea game. But from what I saw:

Albertazzi was a bit unlucky for the penalty, he couldn't do much about it so was a bit harsh.

Didn't see Cana's first yellow but the second to me was a defo yellow.

When they had 10 men we dominated and were unlucky not to score. We should play against 10 men more often Smile

Pazzo's disallowed goal was extraordinary but rightly disallowed.

Cerci's disallowed goal was very tight and I'm not sure if it was offside. Very good finish and he played well from what I saw.

The 10 men stuff was all mental for us IMO. This team needs to figure their mentality out if anything.

Good analysis btw, I agree with everything, especially the penalty call, was a bit harsh - then two disallowed goals, I'm not saying they were legit goals but I would have let the Cerci goal countBig Grin
Both of our goals were correctly disallowed, one for offside (close but offside) and second for a hand ball.

This was another pathetic performance. Berlusconi was at Milanello this week, so I thought something's gonna change, but the only change we got was Pazzini in starting 11.

Bringing Montolivo back to the deep-lying position did nothing, because Montolivo is incapable to play quick vertical passes. As soon as his ball gets to Abate, Lazio have all their players in their both. However, he has to take praise for his fighting spirit last night.

Again it was very predictable play with Poli and Muntari beside Montolivo, who by their usual standards only ran around and played short horizontal passes. Cerci and Menez were too wide. I don't really get this loan of Cerci, the guy will need two months of his 5 months loan to get in form. Anyway, nice run and finish from him, pity he was offside.

Pazzini was one of the few that tried, but he was a second late on every cross. Obviously, you cannot keep a player on the bench constantly for half of season, then expect him to shine. It's painful to see the striker who was once as sharp as razor to be late for every damn cross.

I hope Pippo gets fired and we get a real coach, someone with experience. I have much respect for Pippo but he aint the right man for this Milan. Is prandelli available? I always liked him!
any real coach would cost money, so no, it is not going to happen. they only pay Pippo Inzaghi 800K a year. I can't think of any "big" team's coach earning peanuts like Pippo.

I'd take the 800K if winning wasn't a necessity Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.