Milan Management
(03-21-2016, 10:58 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Berlusconi disappointed

http://www.football-italia.net/81641/ber...nted-milan

Why is he disappointed? We sell our best players, replace them with crap and he still thinks we should win like before just because we're Milan? We're performing like we should expect with a group of players like this. It's no surprise we are where we are.

It's just a way to say he won't keep Mihajlovic to be honest ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Conte said he could stay in Italy after Euros, let the Conte to Milan rumours restart Big Grin
(03-21-2016, 04:07 PM)reza Wrote: Conte said he could stay in Italy after Euros, let the Conte to Milan rumours restart Big Grin

What would Conte do here? For sure he won't be coaching a title contender team.
I don't believe he will come here, I only expect more rumours
(03-21-2016, 05:24 PM)reza Wrote: I don't believe he will come here, I only expect more rumours

Conte only said that to make Berlusconi believe he could sign him Smile
(03-21-2016, 06:34 PM)millinarios Wrote: Conte only said that to make Berlusconi believe he could sign him Smile

Sagrin
There is talk of Sabatini and di Francesco for next season.
This club is turning into a joke. Another year, another coach. I like Di Francesco, but if three different coaches aren't able to get more out of the team than 6th place in the league, then maybe they are not the problem. To be honest it's Berlusconi who needs to go. He's a just crazy old man now, and he's slowly destroying the club.
The club clearly has no plan or whatsoever, I dont mind us being crap for 2-3 seasons or more as long as there is indication that club is preparing something for the long term. Getting rid of a coach who's done ok considering the crap level of the squad is not one of the indications.
Berlusconi speaks about how Totti and Ibra are impossible:

http://www.football-italia.net/81799/ber...e%E2%80%99

Totti is an icon and should be a director. Nice sentiment... *Cough* Maldini *Cough*