Milan Management
Berlusconi wants Mihajlovics team to play a Barca or Bayern style http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/m...ern-741312

HAHAHAHAHA is this guy for real , FFS I want my house to be a mansion my car to be a Ferrari and 1billion in my bank account .What a clown this team these players are midtable in Serie A and this clown wants to play like Bayern or Barca haha our players cant hold possession against Empoli or Genoa
I was about to comment on the same thing. Here's the Milannews articles:

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/berl...ica-190221

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/gazz...ern-190222

Basically, apparently Miha's done well in terms of managing the players, all Silvio thinks now is we just need tactics. Apparently he went on to show videos of Bayern and Barca to Miha to show examples of what he wants. Facepalm

I also want Milan to dominate and there's no harm in using teams like Barca and Bayern as examples, but frankly anyone expecting us to perform like these teams with the players we have are letting themselves in for a world of disappointment.

Here's what concerns me more than anything:

http://www.milannews.it/rassegna-stampa/...che-190231

It says Silvio can't understand why the team can't play better and doesn't understand why they play with hesitation/fear. He's hoping the change in tactics might help. My worry is he's not acknowledging there's definitely some larger underlying cause. A management that can't acknowledge the problems and thinks they'll all be resolved by a change of formation aren't going to resolve what's wrong.
He honestly does not understant that guys like Bertolacci Kucks Bonaventura Adriano Antonelli are the kind of players you add to an already very good squad that wins.If we had a very good first team these guys a good as backup.
Poli Monty Mexes Zapata Ely Cerci etc... are very limited and will get Milan nowhere good.

Then theres the likes of Nocerino Matri (still on the books) Alex who are just ...ughhh

Romagnolo Calabria very good talents but too young to be expected to carry Milan.
Bacca Lopez would prob get on most teams & Balotelli is an enigma.Menez see Balotelli.

If they cant understand that this team isnt capable of much then we're screwed. If it all clicked at best we're looking at Europa League , but Im certain they think we're just tactics and players clicking and form away from playing great football and winning the scudetto with a bit of luck doing what Juve did in the UCL last year .That couldnt be further from the truth.
Yeah, pretty much agree with everything you say. There's significant limitations to the group. I think you list Ely under the wrong group, I think he's got the ability to potentially be a starter (in the same vain as Calabria or Romagnoli, even if not as talented), but right now we're just flushing his career down the toilet.

In all fairness, most of the guys in that list have the ability to do more, but they've fallen from grace so far it's unbelievable. Part of the reason I think that's happened is because like Bonaventura, Bertolacci etc, they aren't the players a club like Milan should be pointing to for leading the club. That's a big worry for me, that in the not too distant future, we'll see conversations about Antonelli and Bonaventura in the same vain we hear about Mexes and Montolivo.

Bacca and Diego Lopez would probably get in most teams today, I expect they could also suffer a similar fate as things stand. I don't see them as leaders either, their positions also make it difficult for them to dominate in matches. Diego Lopez has come under more scrutiny in recent weeks and Bacca's been questioned more too. If things don't improve, these guys will struggle to come out unscathed.

For me, it still partly (a big part mind) comes down to needing people like Maldini or Albertini back in the club. At the very least, having those people who have been through it as players and have experienced first hand the pressures and expectations the players face will provide the sense of security and knowledge, as support
Haha Miha fires back! [Football-Italia]

Quote:Sinisa Mihajlovic responds to Silvio Berlusconi's jab: 'Changing the formation won't solve Milan's problems'.

The Rossoneri Coach was criticised by his President, who claimed that the team needed tactics, and the Serbian responded to that in today's Press conference.

“A week with many absences is not the best way to prepare the match,” he said. “But there are no alternatives, so it's not an excuse.

“With this playing system we've been using we've had some difficulties.

“I don't know whether we'll change formations tomorrow, but we have to become compact again. We must be confident and have a clear mind.

“Changing the formation doesn't solve everything, it doesn't solve the situation.

“Milan changed three Coaches in the last four seasons. There are problems of various nature, but working together we'll come out of this situation.

“We'll do that for sure. I'm not giving up.”
Siamo a posto cosi.
Berlusconi vs Mihajlovic in full flow then?

I'd expected him to say that 'The president is intelligent, we thank him blah blah blah but I decide my own formation' not an outright rebuttal of Berlusconi's advice. Needless to say Silvio will not be pleased and we all know when he's not happy anything is possible.
Mihajlovic is a brave man for letting his voice heard, but when you can't back it up with results, I am afraid that his days are now numbered.
milannews poll

86% blame management for crisis

Quote:Milan in crisi, di chi è la colpa principale?
VOTI TOTALI: 13892
Proprietà e società   86,16 %
Giocatori   10,56 %
Allenatore   3,28 %
I thought they did the survey a while back. Anyway, the figures are the same as when I last saw it. I doubt many would disagree with the results either Big Grin
Barbara Out ? http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/hav...ide-665556