Milan Management
90 million in red, fine as we are. Congrats to Galliani and co!
(04-28-2015, 10:39 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 10:13 PM)maharaja Wrote: This is really serious. I don't know all the details, but Milan might be heading towards bankruptcy. This is far from sustainable, and I really can't understand how this squad, without any star player, can cost so much.

It's bad, but not Parma level bad, and we're not in danger of going bankrupt. Fininvest will cover the losses, as usual. In the long run they have to turn this around of course, but I think that once we have new owners, a new stadium and are back in the CL, things will be alright again. Didn't we break even a few years ago?

Galliani always has said that Fininvest had covered the losses ,Galliani is popular with his lies. in this case, how come we have 250 m euros debts? We also used future TV revenue via factoring.i hope new ower has around 2 b euros. 300-400 m euros for stadium, at least 250-300 m euros for the team, 250 m euros to cover the debts, 100 m euros to cover budget deficit for 2015 budget.

An Economist says in another forum that Milan already has 100 m euros budget deficit for 2015 budget. it makes 192 m euros deficit in 2 years. We could have signed many world class players with that money.

We are paying too much wages to our players compared to their quality. And we can't create revenue with lack of investments. This is why we make that deficits.

i hope God helps to new owner. He really needs it. Sagrin
(04-29-2015, 09:33 AM)Milanista87 Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 10:39 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: It's bad, but not Parma level bad, and we're not in danger of going bankrupt. Fininvest will cover the losses, as usual. In the long run they have to turn this around of course, but I think that once we have new owners, a new stadium and are back in the CL, things will be alright again. Didn't we break even a few years ago?

Galliani always has said that Fininvest had covered the losses ,Galliani is popular with his lies. in this case, how come we have 250 m euros debts? We also used future TV revenue via factoring.i hope new ower has around 2 b euros. 300-400 m euros for stadium, at least 250-300 m euros for the team, 250 m euros to cover the debts, 100 m euros to cover budget deficit for 2015 budget.

An Economist says in another forum that Milan already has 100 m euros budget deficit for 2015 budget. it makes 192 m euros deficit in 2 years. We could have signed many world class players with that money.

We are paying too much wages to our players compared to their quality. And we can't create revenue with lack of investments. This is why we make that deficits.

I agree with what you're saying here, I was just pointing out that we're not in danger of bankruptcy Smile
(04-29-2015, 12:00 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 09:33 AM)Milanista87 Wrote: Galliani always has said that Fininvest had covered the losses ,Galliani is popular with his lies. in this case, how come we have 250 m euros debts? We also used future TV revenue via factoring.i hope new ower has around 2 b euros. 300-400 m euros for stadium, at least 250-300 m euros for the team, 250 m euros to cover the debts, 100 m euros to cover budget deficit for 2015 budget.

I agree with what you're saying here, I was just pointing out that we're not in danger of bankruptcy Smile

At the school time I was always fighting for 10 even when I recieve 9 I'v considered a failure so for a club like milan 10th place its a failure, bankruptcy, or whatever you call it
Here's a pretty good report of the stuff I put yesterday. It's an interesting read which translates the comments of the shareholders.

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2015/04/28/...confirmed/?
Dev, thanks for sharing. Galliani is laughable, his "defense" is so lame.
Grinser044

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0Lc-ZU0C4
Lol. Taking a shot at 'left' too Big Grin
So I saw this on Twitter and literally laughed out loud. What is with the matching outfits.. https://twitter.com/ACMilanPics/status/6...5365346305

I think this must be 86-87, towards the end of Liedholm's last tenure with us. Wonder if this was taken at Milanello, during one of the open training sessions.
Good times Big Grin