Milan Management
(05-29-2019, 04:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Arsenal’s fitness chief Shad Forsythe is reportedly set to follow Ivan Gazidis to Milan.

Good hire

I will take your word for it. Really i did not want any Arsenal connections coming into our Club.
Soon Milan will become Arsenal B team. Only thing which I might want from Arsenal is Aubameyang or Emery.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-30-2019, 08:47 PM)craigAC Wrote: I will take your word for it. Really i did not want any Arsenal connections coming into our Club.

He spent 10 years working with the Germany national team and was part of the coaching set-up during their 2014 World Cup success.

Before that, he worked at the US Olympic Training Centre in San Diego. Shad has also worked for EXOS, an American organisation who are influential in what the founder, Mark Verstegen, defines as "performance culture".
Conditions Maldini reportedly wants to accept technical director role:

- Specific budget to operate on market
- Broad decision-making autonomy
- Salary increase
- Costacurta as team manager/Carbone in charge of youth sector

Answer expected today/this weekend

[GdS] + [CorSera]
(05-31-2019, 10:10 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Conditions Maldini reportedly wants to accept technical director role:

- Specific budget to operate on market
- Broad decision-making autonomy
- Salary increase
- Costacurta as team manager/Carbone in charge of youth sector

Answer expected today/this weekend

[GdS] + [CorSera]

Oh Shit. Please no Costacurta. We need better managers
Need someone like jaap stam as manager.
Everytime our player do something lazy or stupid. Let stam slap some senses out of them overpaid players
Why not Costacurta? 
A team manager is someone that is always with the squad, but not part of the squad. He is the link between the management, the coach and the players. Someone to step in when issues like the Kessie-Biglia or Baka-Gattuso happen. Not many better than that for Milan then Billy. He was a highly respected individual in the locker room even when we were on top of the world. He looks like a quiet guy, but I've read stories that he is one tough cookie in the locker room.
(05-31-2019, 12:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: Why not Costacurta? 
A team manager is someone that is always with the squad, but not part of the squad. He is the link between the management, the coach and the players. Someone to step in when issues like the Kessie-Biglia or Baka-Gattuso happen. Not many better than that for Milan then Billy. He was a highly respected individual in the locker room even when we were on top of the world. He looks like a quiet guy, but I've read stories that he is one tough cookie in the locker room.

Billy last job was back in 2008-09 season with Serie B team Mantova. Since then he is inactive. We ain't learning from our mistakes, appointing inexperience manager. We need a tactical manager and experience manager. Seedorf, Pippo, Brocchi, Gattuso all our player with legendary status have bite the dust. I can't tolerate another one like that. I won't mind Inzaghi as our Manager atleast he has achieve something as a Manager. Even Arsene Wenger would be better than all the names mentioned.
I think you are misunderstanding. 
Costacurta isn't being mentioned as a manager/coach. He will be the "Team Manager". This has nothing to do with coaching. It's a role that's purely there as support from a psychological/attitude perspective. Same role that Abbiati was in 2 years ago.
(05-31-2019, 12:59 PM)nefremo Wrote: I think you are misunderstanding. 
Costacurta isn't being mentioned as a manager/coach. He will be the "Team Manager". This has nothing to do with coaching. It's a role that's purely there as support from a psychological/attitude perspective. Same role that Abbiati was in 2 years ago.

Sorry for inconvenience Sagrin