Milan Management
(05-02-2019, 01:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Leonardo is staying

good! Him leaving/being sent away shouldn't have even been for discussion.
Uh oh

Leonardo at risk?
At least Leonardo can guarantee us some Brazilian gems.
Di Marzio: “Indiscretions about Leonardo’s position being in question continue to arrive, so we also need to understand who will choose the coach for next season.”
Several sources claim Milan director Leonardo is among several figures who will be replaced this summer by CEO Ivan Gazidis.
The Rossoneri are struggling to snatch fourth place from Atalanta, with reports in the Corriere dello Sport that they could even take a plea bargain with UEFA over Financial Fair Play violations, accepting a season out of continental competition if they only qualify for the Europa League.
According to Sky Sport Italia and La Gazzetta dello Sport this afternoon, Leonardo’s future is nowhere near secure and he is increasingly likely to leave at the end of this term.
It’s suggested he has a job offer from the Brazilian Football Federation to replace Edu Gaspar, who is heading towards Arsenal.

Leo would be a co-ordinator for the various Brazilian national levels and academies.

The Corriere dello Sport points to current Lazio director of sport Igli Tare as a potential Milan addition.
Leonardo isn’t the only one who could be moving on, as it’s reported Gazidis wants a complete renovation of the squad and backroom staff, including Coach Gennaro Gattuso and even the head of marketing.
I am no expert, but we should do everything to hold on to Leodini. Leo guarantees South American talents and Paolo is just too legendary to not keep in the club.

How many players turned us down when we were run by F&M? That's why we upgraded to L&M. I would hate to see us go back.
This would be a dumb move. Maybe it's Gazidis that should be booted out of here!
That would be. I am still not convinced by even Elliot to be perfectly honest.
Leonardo to step down & Gattuso to be retained?
(05-21-2019, 11:31 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Leonardo to step down & Gattuso to be retained?

Expectations subverted... Do GOT writers script Milan too?