Milan Management
Could be even sooner if they continue.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Gandini has officially left Roma
There are no ultimatums issued by the Milan board for Gattuso but the games against Sassuolo, Olympiacos and Chievo will be decisive. Leonardo has Conte in mind as the primary potential replacement

[Gazzetta dello Sport]
It’s becoming more likely that Antonio Conte takes over as Milan coach next season [Corriere della Sera]
Milan have not contacted any coaches for an eventual replacement of Gattuso. There are rumors about Conte but before he accepts a new job he must resolve his issue with Chelsea

[Sky]
Name occuring is only Conte who is a top coach. So, we do not have many options if we change our coach. I am not sure about Conte, still not convincing name for me.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
When you look at Conte as a coach he took 2 teams from Serie B to Serie A , he then laid the foundations for what Juve are and had players punching waaaay above their weight.Winning the league with Vucinic & Matri as strikers.
DeCeglie Isla  Pepe Padoin Peluso played a part.Sure it was BBC Vidal Pirlo Marchisio that were vital.But he built that team and reinstilled that winning mentality that Juve had lost over the past 6 seasons.
He took a fairly average Italy team to within a kick of the Semi finals in the Euro's beating Belgium's golden generation and knocking out Spain.
He went to a new league with their different style and won the league with a Chelsea team that finished 11th the previous season without whole sale changes.
Sure he didn't do great the second year but Chelsea's management always undermine their coaches.

He's an excellent motivator and his team's fight for him.
I'd of loved Rino to do great but even despite today's win I don't think he has it in him.Conte is about as good as we can do and it's a good move.
(10-01-2018, 04:04 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: When you look at Conte as a coach he took 2 teams from Serie B to Serie A , he then laid the foundations for what Juve are and had players punching waaaay above their weight.Winning the league with Vucinic & Matri as strikers.
DeCeglie Isla  Pepe Padoin Peluso played a part.Sure it was BBC Vidal Pirlo Marchisio that were vital.But he built that team and reinstilled that winning mentality that Juve had lost over the past 6 seasons.
He took a fairly average Italy team to within a kick of the Semi finals in the Euro's beating Belgium's golden generation and knocking out Spain.
He went to a new league with their different style and won the league with a Chelsea team that finished 11th the previous season without whole sale changes.
Sure he didn't do great the second year but Chelsea's management always undermine their coaches.

He's an excellent motivator and his team's fight for him.
I'd of loved Rino to do great but even despite today's win I don't think he has it in him.Conte is about as good as we can do and it's a good move.

Thank you for the explanation of Conte's career. 

I looked at his career, when he won Serie A with Juve for the first season, he generally used 433 but later including with Italy and Chelsea he used 3-CB formation. Could you explain the reason behind that change?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(10-01-2018, 11:43 AM)Siregar Wrote: Thank you for the explanation of Conte's career. 

I looked at his career, when he won Serie A with Juve for the first season, he generally used 433 but later including with Italy and Chelsea he used 3-CB formation. Could you explain the reason behind that change?

I couldn't possibly answer that with a definitive answer.But he seems married to it , he did say once (according to media) that at Juve it's what his players were best suited to so initially that may be the reason behind the change  but he went on to implement it at Italy and Chelsea also.He seems a big fan of it even if the players aren't right.It seems he's from the school of you don't have to love it but you better learn to play it.
Conte is big on a three-man defense nowadays. I think we have the players to play it too