Milan Management
(07-10-2018, 11:41 PM)reza Wrote: Losing Milan earlier than October is very very bad. October 2018 I guess we all saw it happening but now? For that extra 32 million? I still fear there is a court case in it but either way yes this is one of the worst for sure.

The only thing he can get out of court now is some money
(07-10-2018, 11:39 PM)slifersd Wrote: Holy crap, what the hell did Yonghong do to himself? There are much easier ways to commit financial suicide than this. The guy makes a crack head who spends all his money on drugs and hookers look fiscally responsible.

I still don't understand what the hell was Li thinking, did he even have some kind of plan? Wallbang This whole situation is really surreal.
I'm glad Gattuso is being retained in this mess
Umberto Gandini is one of the directors that has been contacted by Elliott fund to occupy a role at Milan, while at the moment there are no confirmations about Paolo Maldini [Corriere della Sera]

The first addition would be in Milan’s technical area, Massimiliano Mirabelli risks his position. Early to know what’s Marco Fassone’s future, but if he stays he won’t have the same decision-making power he had with the Chinese [CorSera]

The son of Elliott fund owner Paul Singer, Gordon, will probably represent Milan during the hearing of TAS on the club’s appeal on exclusion from European competitions on July 19 [CorSera]
I’m personally happy with the way things turned out. I had feared a long drawn out process where Li would somehow have found the 32mil and we’d have to wait until October to get rid of him. Elliot is a vulture fund, no doubt about that, but they know what they are doing. Now they have a clear objective, to raise the value of their asset and sell it, so I think that we’ll see a much steadier ship from now on.
For now I'm glad Rino is keeping his job, the rest I'll wait and see. I don't trust Elliott, so I hold my reservations until I see what happens.

I wonder what this means for the mercato.
Abbiati has left his role at the club due to personal reasons. Before he resigned, Gattuso had offered him the assistant manager role. #GrazieAbbiati [IlGiornale]
There will be a lot of changed in the Milan management under Elliott. Paolo Maldini will return and will have a key role [Libero]
Umberto Gandini is likely to join the Milan management. His profile would be very useful in mending relations with UEFA. [Repubblica]
Sky report that till this moment Paolo Maldini has not been contacted by Elliott fund for a possible role in Milan.