Milan Management
Milan's board assembly will take place on Saturday, July 21 at Casa Milan [@IlMontanari]
Elliott intends to proceed with a total replacement of the Milan board directors. They will also proceed to the change of club management, starting from CEO Marco Fassone [@MilanoFinanza]
An extraordinary Milan board of directors assembly will take place on Thursday where a shareholders meeting will be called. During the assembly a replacement for Marco Fassone could be named, the name that circulates is Umberto Gandini [@LaStampa] 

For the sporting part, Paolo Maldini is heading towards occupying the technical director role [La Stampa]
Sky report that Fassone will fly tomorrow to London to meet with Elliott's top management. There is a good possiblity he remains the CEO of Milan

Fassone remaining is one of the possibilities but one of Umberto Gandini and Giovanni Carnevali could also replace him as the new CEO of Milan [Sky]
I'm a bit confused with Giovanni Carnevali. I read he became chairman of Sassuolo today
Wow! This really happened! I bet there is truth in the Maldini rumors too then. I guess they are thinking about keeping Fassone, but I think Mirabelli is as good as gone with Maldini coming in for him? 
I hope Fassone doesn't go to London and fight for his buddy Mirabelli.

Anyway, this Chinese Milan was a disaster from corporate point of view. From before they even acquired the club they had problems. Li and his business dealings with Milan should be used as a case study in all universities across the world on how not to conduct business. Amazing stuff. Maybe he can be a guest speaker somewhere too...make some money that way.
(07-10-2018, 11:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: Wow! This really happened! I bet there is truth in the Maldini rumors too then. I guess they are thinking about keeping Fassone, but I think Mirabelli is as good as gone with Maldini coming in for him? 
I hope Fassone doesn't go to London and fight for his buddy Mirabelli.

Anyway, this Chinese Milan was a disaster from corporate point of view. From before they even acquired the club they had problems. Li and his business dealings with Milan should be used as a case study in all universities across the world on how not to conduct business. Amazing stuff. Maybe he can be a guest speaker somewhere too...make some money that way.

I would prefer to have Gandini & Maldini
And now it's official, good riddance.

https://www.football-italia.net/124293/o...-own-milan
Holy crap, what the hell did Yonghong do to himself? There are much easier ways to commit financial suicide than this. The guy makes a crack head who spends all his money on drugs and hookers look fiscally responsible.
Losing Milan earlier than October is very very bad. October 2018 I guess we all saw it happening but now? For that extra 32 million? I still fear there is a court case in it but either way yes this is one of the worst for sure.