Milan Management
(05-11-2018, 01:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Reports from La Republicca believe that Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov visited Milan amidst rumors linking him with buying the rossoneri.

New owner hm, another year 0? even thought it looks like that will happen anyway.
at this stage, with the way things have been, I'm not too stressed about another year 0.
As long as someone comes in with money to actually help us grow, including build a new stadium, and buying some top quality.
The only issue I could see is I don't want a complete clean out of the team. Get rid of all the old dead wood but I wouldn't sell off any of our younger players. Maybe a new environment and the right signings, might get everything, and everyone, working as they should
(05-13-2018, 11:37 PM)porcho Wrote: at this stage, with the way things have been, I'm not too stressed about another year 0.
As long as someone comes in with money to actually help us grow, including build a new stadium, and buying some top quality.
The only issue I could see is I don't want a complete clean out of the team. Get rid of all the old dead wood but I wouldn't sell off any of our younger players. Maybe a new environment and the right signings, might get everything, and everyone, working as they should

I agree with you, but I think it would be quite difficult though to have a new owner so soon and be ready for a new season again. Would the new owner keep the current management or replace F&M etc. ?
(05-13-2018, 11:41 PM).a.k. Wrote: I agree with you, but I think it would be quite difficult though to have a new owner so soon and be ready for a new season again. Would the new owner keep the current management or replace F&M etc. ?

Well that's just it. Even if we have a complete clean out of management, as long as we don't completely overhaul our team, I can't see us going too far back. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if, with the right signings for management and top ups for the first team, we were to make CL next season.
we've got a good base in terms of players, just need to sign a few top players and replace some of the bench(eg. Monto,abate etc.). Just need management to do their job and make it work
Mirabelli: “However, we must all forget about the fairy-tale that was the Milan winning seven European Cups. That’s a whole other type of football, and now Serie A doesn’t have the kind of appeal to bring those champions here, so we had to seek out potential champions instead.”
(05-14-2018, 12:23 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Mirabelli:  “However, we must all forget about the fairy-tale that was the Milan winning seven European Cups. That’s a whole other type of football, and now Serie A doesn’t have the kind of appeal to bring those champions here, so we had to seek out potential champions instead.”

There's a Typo there... That's not how you spell Galliani...
even Galliani wouldn't say such shit
Welcome to MM .a.k.
(05-14-2018, 12:23 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Mirabelli:  “However, we must all forget about the fairy-tale that was the Milan winning seven European Cups. That’s a whole other type of football, and now Serie A doesn’t have the kind of appeal to bring those champions here, so we had to seek out potential champions instead.”

I mean, he's not wrong.
He's not wrong, but saying what he did is a bit strange to me. A club trying to return to being important cannot send out messages like this, we have to show ambition despite the challenges we face.