Milan Management
The piss taking is deserved , had it been Roma Lazio Juve Inter or Napoli it would be the same.Here we have a team thats one of the most decorated in history one of the most famous and most followed and after spending the most any Italian team has ever spent one window and top 4/5 by any team ever they are the onlu side to not take 3 points against statistically the worst team ever in Serie A.
Milan are a shit show and have been for a long time , the last 4 years of Berlusconi was cringe worthy and I had hoped this woiod be different , it still might.
But Im not talking of mocking Inter even though thats the way FI spun it , the whole piece was uneeded IMO
There was no reason for a response like that on the official website from Milan. Jab at Inter or not, it's childish and quite frankly pathetic from whoever decided that the response is a good idea.
Everyone knows that Benevento has lost some tight games and probably deserve more than the 1 point they currently have...but it doesn't make the fans (or players) feel any better that after 15 games it was Milan that couldn't pull off the win against them. So quite honestly, I reaply don't see the point of that response.
I didn't read that comment as a jab at Inter or any other team really. Although, I will say that it is incredibly childish and idiotic to post something like this. Whether expectations for this team was fair or not, Milan fans everywhere deserves better than that piece of crap they put on this weekend. I watched the entire game, and at no point did I think that we were the vastly superior team, despite the fact that we had so much more talent. This team needs to focus on working their asses off and trying to make the improvements they keep promising they would make, not go on Twitter or whatever social media platform they have and throw out empty promises about how things are getting better. If they are happy about how this team has developed from September to now, then I really don't know what to say.
OK, Jay I generally agree with your points. The piss taking doesn't bother me and is to be expected. I do agree with all of you that this wasn't something the club should or needed to put out. I don't know why it was posted and if it was me it'd never have gone out.

So while my first point is I don't see it as a jab at Inter and I see it as a news outlet trying to make headlines, I do agree with everyone saying it shouldn't have been posted and it doesn't look good for the club to be unnecessarily defensive.
(12-06-2017, 12:05 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: The piss taking doesn't bother me and is to be expected.

I would say, it is also deserved.
Probably, for a club with our ambitions it should be a given to get a win.

I do feel a little for Benevento though, the level of mockery feels slightly disrespectful towards them, but I guess for a club that had lost every game before us can't expect anything less.
[Image: DRHQ_axWsAAIfPB.jpg]
Lol is Kaka trying to be like Lebron James or something? Facepalm
Siamo a posto cosi.
(12-15-2017, 11:09 PM)Mystik Wrote: Lol is Kaka trying to be like Lebron James or something? Facepalm

The Decision Big Grin
http://www.football-italia.net/114660/re...e-20m-fine

Milan are reportedly facing a €20m fine from UEFA as part of their settlement agreement to satisfy Financial Fair Play (FFP).

According to Leggo, a €5m penalty is ‘definite’, while €15m is conditional on Milan “achieving certain economic results.”
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.