Milan Management
Assuming we don't receive transfer ban
The fact we're talking like this is a damn shame.Especially after we thought/hoped that we'd see a new era ushered in.It may all be without any base , but its a little worrying.
UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin admits “I’m worried” by Milan’s financial situation but “we’ll see what happens”.
The Rossoneri have submitted plans for a voluntary agreement over Financial Fair Play, but there are doubts over the Chinese ownership, especially owner Yonghong Li.
“We’re working, I can’t say anything about it,” Ceferin told La Repubblica.
It's not his job to be "worried". UEFA will be the biggest joke in the world if they mess with Milan yet they allow PSG to do what they do. The first and foremost reason for FFP was to "force" clubs to achieve self-sustainability. How has that happened at PSG? They are financed by a bogus sponsorship deal that's way out of line with the market, and now even their players are bought by someone else. Yea.....great self-sustainability going on there....

Obviously I don't know the details of Milan's accounts or the voluntary agreement. But it's clear what the new ownership is trying to , which is to move TOWARDS self-sustainability. UEFA has to give Milan the opportunity to do that...even if they THINK what Milan hopes to achieve is unrealistic. That's not for them to say at this moment...
(11-23-2017, 12:10 PM)nefremo Wrote: It's not his job to be "worried". UEFA will be the biggest joke in the world if they mess with Milan yet they allow PSG to do what they do. The first and foremost reason for FFP was to "force" clubs to achieve self-sustainability. How has that happened at PSG? They are financed by a bogus sponsorship deal that's way out of line with the market, and now even their players are bought by someone else. Yea.....great self-sustainability going on there....

Obviously I don't know the details of Milan's accounts or the voluntary agreement. But it's clear what the new ownership is trying to , which is to move TOWARDS self-sustainability. UEFA has to give Milan the opportunity to do that...even if they THINK what Milan hopes to achieve is unrealistic. That's not for them to say at this moment...

Total agreement.The sponsorship deal and Neymars signing are a joke.The thing is I dont think UEFA care what they look like.UEFA & FIFA are corrupt.
Ofcourse nothing might happen we have no idea.With whatever agreement theyre trying to resolve the head of UEFA shouldnt really be voicing his opinion even if asked on a matter thats ongoing.
Very strange statements from UEFA's president to first of all make any comments on any club in the process of a voluntary agreement with UEFA and second to be so vague. When he says "I'm worried" is he referring to the rumours surrounding Milan's ownership or is he referring to the voluntary agreeement application?

If the first, then UEFA's president shouldn't be fuelling speculation and if the second, he's surely breaching confidentiality in this process of review. In both cases, at the very least this comment seems unprofessional. Either way, he pretty much confirms he isn't involved in the final decision that they will make.

On transfer bans, I doubt it'll go that far as it's usually an extreme response to irregular transfer dealings. Nothing about our transfers thus far have shown any irregularities so it's unlikely it'll get this far. At worst, I expect we'll see a situation similar to Inter and Roma in recent years where they've had to sell to buy.

Rumours are also that it's very very unlikely we'll see an extreme response such as a ban from UEFA competitions. Again, history shows that more likely we'll face other sanctions, such as a limited squad size. Again, Inter have had similar sanctions put on them in recent years.

Edit: I can't be bothered to even begin writing about the questions around the dealings of PSG or other clubs. UEFA's corruption, hypocrisy and incompetence in these matters is dumbfounding. The formalities around this matter is imo likely to be just to allow our project to proceed as planned without significant interference from UEFA. I would be shocked if any of the management actually respect UEFA's FFP rulings.
Ceferin : throw me some money on my personal account to resolve those issues.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
According to calciomercato.com, there is the feeling that UEFA goes towards no on the request of the Voluntary Agreement by Milan. Two critical issues: the plan presented by Fassone too much tied to sporting results and doubts about Yonghong Li.

Yawn ZZZZZzzzzzzz
This is really, really concerning: https://www.football-italia.net/113597/m...ransparent
(12-01-2017, 01:56 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: This is really, really concerning: https://www.football-italia.net/113597/m...ransparent

We really know nothing about them.But neither do reporters , reporters report shite all the time.Im not saying all is fine and dandy but its easy to shit on Milan now , were we in the top 4 now UEFA woulf be more complient with the financial plan set down by Milan.No one would be saying a thing.
Its a sign of the times , make accusations or opinions with no facts and with no care about if they are without foundation.We'll know soon enough anyway depending in what UEFA do and more so on what Milan do or dont do next summer.