Milan Management
(09-13-2017, 03:41 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I think it's something club should do sooner than later. Despite on results ,board must demand more from coach. Cause results without a play won't lasts forever. We saw that last season and few times before that. At the end it's enough for 55-65 points per season depends on luck ,but nothing above that. And you can't go in CL with that. And we can not aford to gamble with season objective till last matchday like last season. If Montella can't provide there are others who can.

it then begs the question... If Montella goes... Who comes in?

Coaches without a club
Luis Enrique(no thanks)
Paulo Sousa(not sure he'd be the right fit)
Thomas Tuchel(Not much of a fan)
Walter Mazzarri(Again, never been a fan)
Laurent Blanc(not sure he's the right fit)

Not to mention guys like Moyes, Zola, Di Matteo who definitely aren't up to the task.

I fear we might be stuck with Montella unless someone get's fired, or parts ways with the club. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Fassobelli are already in talks with Ancelotti regarding a return home... 
to me it's too late to sack Montella and save the season due to a lack of coaching options... To get rid of Montella and bring in Mazzarri for example would be a waste of time.
Conte
He's currently attached to a club...
I can see him walking away from Chelsea next summer
Carlo?

His honeymoon with Bayern was over (was there even a honeymoon?). Nagelsmann could replace him.
They both might be available but my point was that, until the season ends, we're greatly limited in options for potential new coaches... End of season we can get pretty much anyone... Even if they have someone in mind that is under contract we can always pay to "buy out" their contract.
seedorf?
One fucking loss and everyone is going for his head. Unbelievably shameful!
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
not about 1 loss, about how he persistently using monto when he is in bad form, and keep sticking to 4-3-3 when we have the players to play other formation like 3-5-2, 3-4-1-2, 4-3-1-2 or even 4-4-2
(09-14-2017, 11:32 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: One fucking loss and everyone is going for his head. Unbelievably shameful!

I'm not going for his head.  I'm telling you he's going to be sacked if he fails to qualify for Champions League