Milan Management
so we just fired our youth scout
Yeah, Mauro Bianchessi, who was head youth scout was sacked and left on Friday. Rumours are there were disagreements with Galli as part of the problem. Not too pleased to hear this, as I thought Bianchessi was one of the few people seemingly doing a decent job in recent years, he was the one who identified guys like Donnarumma, Cristante and Mastour (not sure, but maybe Locatelli too). At Atalanta prior to Milan, he helped them get Gagliardini, Conti and Caldara as a few examples. A couple of changes have also rolled around this in the youth sector, Bianchessi the most notable name.
(05-21-2017, 08:16 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Yeah, Mauro Bianchessi, who was head youth scout was sacked and left on Friday. Rumours are there were disagreements with Galli as part of the problem. Not too pleased to hear this, as I thought Bianchessi was one of the few people seemingly doing a decent job in recent years, he was the one who identified guys like Donnarumma, Cristante and Mastour (not sure, but maybe Locatelli too). At Atalanta prior to Milan, he helped them get Gagliardini, Conti and Caldara as a few examples. A couple of changes have also rolled around this in the youth sector, Bianchessi the most notable name.

Sad
I hope we get a decent replacement... For us to continue to be a sustainable top team we need a great youth setup...
So do I. I guess we just see how it goes
Gattuso returning

Great news
Apparently he'd be back in charge of Primavera. I'd love it personally, because he's the sort of character that can teach kids above all about training and playing with the correct attitude
YES!!!! Love that bloke!
Best new I have heard in a long time! Welcome Rigno !!!
I just hope he doesn't go slapping around his assistants on the sideline. Big Grin
I guess it's confirmed as he's been giving interviews now (as well as commenting yesterday too). I'm very interested in seeing what he can bring, apparently the role isn't just coaching Primavera, but also overseeing the style of play throughout all of the youth set up.