Milan Management
That would be very interesting.
lol, interesting was the same thought I had. I don't doubt Capello could be a very good director (actually he was a director in Milan before becoming a coach), his intelligence regarding the sport is simply undeniable. However, I do have questions about how well he's working in modern football. Things have changed a lot in the last 10 years from when he was at the top with Juve and his career has been rocky since.

However, I think being in a "familiar" environment and in Italy might help him in the role. Certainly, I'd be more optimistic than pessimistic seeing him return in this sort of capacity in Milan.
Interesting was my thought too! Big Grin
I also wouldn't mind Sacchi back on board in some advisory role. These guys have the passion for the club plus the intelligence that is required without being part of the old establishment that Galliani and co. are.
Looks like the Capello rumours are gaining traction. Moggi again mentioned it and now this:

http://www.milannews.it/news/bucchioni-m...ale-237268
On Sunday, a football leaks dump is going to be made public. Money laundering and what not. 6 Italian clubs involved including Milan. Perhaps we will see some of the shennanigans our CEO has been upto.
(12-03-2016, 02:28 AM)somedevil Wrote: On Sunday, a football leaks dump is going to be made public. Money laundering and what not. 6 Italian clubs involved including Milan. Perhaps we will see some of the shennanigans our CEO has been upto.

any follow-up on that?
A big hoo haa was made that 40 media outlets got together to unleash this and that but so far I have seen nothing except bits on Ronaldo, Mourinho and ozil.
http://www.football-italia.net/95631/gal...-questions

Milan’s joint-CEO Adriano Galliani refused to answer questions about Sino-Europe sports at the shareholders’ meeting.

This morning saw a shareholders’ meeting, where lawyer Giuseppe La Scala presented 10 questions relating to the new ownership.

However, Galliani declared that the questions were “not relevant to the agenda”.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
It seems the 100m deposit has been paid, an official statement has been made by SES (Sino Europe, not El Shaarawy Big Grin ) and one is expected from Finninvest later.