Milan - Bologna 5/1 2011 15:00 The Night of the Champions?
Lets take the title at home not at ROMA.
(04-25-2011, 06:48 PM)ACMILAN BEST Wrote: Lets take the title at home not at ROMA.

It will call for a more enjoyable celebration..... ranging from the noise in the san siro to we fans watching out here. aw, it's gonna be good.
Pato has apparently resumed training so could be fit for Sunday
Personally, I would rather have Pato 100% instead of playing him at 80%.
It would be interesting if we win this on Sunday but Ibrahimovic, Pato, and MvB aren't on pitch. Smile
aka xudong
Oh, good news on the challengers front. Stankovic suffered a thigh strain and could be out the rest of the season.
Given he's been their only star performer of late, Merda are screwed. Everything is pointing to us wrapping this up on Sunday!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(04-26-2011, 07:16 PM)Ryo Wrote: Oh, good news on the challengers front. Stankovic suffered a thigh strain and could be out the rest of the season.
Given he's been their only star performer of late, Merda are screwed. Everything is pointing to us wrapping this up on Sunday!

Yeah, it's a good news but wuod you please show those assholes some mercy.
I should point out the game is at 15:00 CET (http://acmilan.com/it/season/serie_a/next_match).
(04-26-2011, 07:16 PM)Ryo Wrote: Oh, good news on the challengers front. Stankovic suffered a thigh strain and could be out the rest of the season.

Add to that Julio Cesar who is suspended because of his red card against Lazio! Big Grin

Forza Bogdani!
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I hope Milan can win. Milan should only focus on their selves.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta