"200 best-paying teams in the world" - 2010
Reza, how did you even know whose post they copied? Icon_lol2
(01-09-2015, 08:09 AM)xudong Wrote: Reza, how did you even know whose post they copied? Icon_lol2

The copied post spamming is so random, but I'm glad it's not just me lol.

It's usually quite easy to spot the copied posts actually, as they're often feel "familiar" and a quick search usually finds where it was earlier.

Plus those posts tend to follow certain patterns, like the post has little to no relevance to the thread and the poster will tend to have certain signatures etc. After I saw my posts being copied more than once, I did ask reza to investigate a little, so I expect he's keeping an eye out in general.
(01-09-2015, 08:09 AM)xudong Wrote: Reza, how did you even know whose post they copied? Icon_lol2

(01-09-2015, 10:30 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:

The copied post spamming is so random, but I'm glad it's not just me lol.

It's usually quite easy to spot the copied posts actually, as they're often feel "familiar" and a quick search usually finds where it was earlier.

Plus those posts tend to follow certain patterns, like the post has little to no relevance to the thread and the poster will tend to have certain signatures etc. After I saw my posts being copied more than once, I did ask reza to investigate a little, so I expect he's keeping an eye out in general.

To find the post or anything specific, one way is do this on google:

site:milanmania.com "whatever text you are looking for"

Since I suspected it is a copied post - it looked out of place, it was by a new member and it has happened before as Dev mentioned.
I tried to google it as you specifically instructed, and I got nothing! Angry

This returned:

Quote:No results found for site:milanmania.com "whatever text you are looking for".

Why U lie 2 me?
[Image: you_lied.jpg]
Replace the "whatever text you are looking for" part with something from a post :p

(Side note: Dogs are the best)
Icon_lol2Icon_lol2Icon_lol2Icon_lol2
Devilol